• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Michael Jordan + Nailbender Mega Micro! Priced to move!

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Good people, up for sale today is an Archmania Mega Micro, modded by Nailbender. I just have too many mouths to feed, so this light needs to go.

Here are the specs from the original sales thread:
T7075 aluminum
HA olive drab
Chem kote interior
AR coated mineral glass lens
Cut down 27mm orange peel reflector
Converter - SC1500 = roughly 25 minutes regulated.
Single mode on/off twisty.
Serial number milled into body.
1 x CR123 or RCR123 rated at 3.1 volts.

This one started life with a Diamond Dragon emitter, and then I had it modified by Nailbender. It now sports a K2 tffc for a little more throw, BEAUTIFUL warm tint, and another 50 lumen out the front.

The emitter on this little guy sees 1.3 amps (measured), giving you around 300 lumen or so out the front for 25 minutes--on a single primary! You could carry this in your shirt pocket.
megamicro_front.jpg
megamicro_profile.jpg

Full disclosure: There is one small scratch at the base (which _should_ be visible in the profile picture, but I couldn't capture it in a photo--sorry, I'm just a bad photographer) and a couple of nicks on the bezel.

I will part with this pocket flamethrower for $265 $255 $249 Shipped CONUS. Paypal cheerfully accepted (Paying by credit-card? No problem!). Not responsible for what happens after the federal government's takeover of the flashlight's delivery; insurance at additional cost.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Re: Michael Jordan + Nailbender Mega Micro!

Did mention the emitter on this little guy sees 1.3 amps, giving you around 300 lumen or so out the front--on a single primary?

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Can't believe this light is still here.

Anybody out there?

I will happily keep this if need be.

Feel free to PM me.

Tap-tap-tap-is this thing working? If anyone can hear me, knock on the wall!

Barbarian

Enlightened
I'm also very surprised no one has grabbed this little tank that puts out some serious light. Donn has an excellent photo kicking around that shows how thick the walls are on this bad boy.

Great price, especially when you consider it has been modded to a warm tint and also that the already high output has been kicked up a notch. :thumbsup:

stepep

Newly Enlightened
@ gottawearshades: i don't know why i can't send PM...

Please send a mail to stepep(at)tin(dot)it

Thanks

Last edited: