• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti Nautilus

Just bought and received from HERE

Stunning light, the perfect pocket carry. But I found something I want even more so this is on the market tonight at a bargain price!

$225 shipped CONUS, SOLD to karlheinz3!

PayPal only, no fee gift preferred, but will also accept cash or CC PP. No e-checks, please. My PayPal address is in my profile.

IMG_5397-1.jpg

I tried to trim off most of my big man hands for ninemm. :D

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: FS: Ti Nautilus

I'm not letting mine go, but I'll bet you could talk Dan outta his! :popcorn:
"So I gots this briefcase, see, and it's full of money. I dunno how it got in there, but there it is. I'm gonna go have a smoke, and if I come back and there's a flashlight in there instead of the money, then I guess I'll just have to live with it. Capiche?"

Re: FS: Ti Nautilus

"So I gots this briefcase, see, and it's full of money. I dunno how it got in there, but there it is. I'm gonna go have a smoke, and if I come back and there's a flashlight in there instead of the money, then I guess I'll just have to live with it. Capiche?"

Capiche. And, hey, I gots dis load o' flashlights that fell off the back of a truck down in Brooklyn. I could set you up as a favor, capiche?