• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo PR/Balrog combo **SOLD**

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
MicGizmo PR head with Balrog 1x123 body in bare aluminum, the LE is an older 2 stage with what looks like a Luxeon. I am sure the more seasoned members out there can add more info, it is definitely a sexy light.

SOLD

$215 Shipped to US address

5035323226_d862ac0432_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo PR-T/Balrog combo

It is all bare aluminum Lisa, some rare components I think. I really like it, but I have not sold anything in quite a while so I was getting the itch to move something :sick:

vx000

Enlightened

Oooh, sweet! I'm a sucker for the PR-T head. Will take it! PM me with your PP address and will send payment directly! :thumbsup:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oooh, sweet! I'm a sucker for the PR-T head. Will take it! PM me with your PP address and will send payment directly! :thumbsup:

PM Sent

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice catch vx000 it's a beauty!
Lisa

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
The tail looks like one I have (in black) which was made by Jochen (ArsMachina). He took an Aleph cap and shaved it down on his lathe. Very cool item.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
The tail resembles the Aleph Standard Flat Top, it is a really unique combination for sure. It will be in the mail today, I miss it already.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
No McClicky, it houses a recessed rubber boot. No knurling around the perimeter either, looks more like the Standard Flat Top.