Just purchased two Orange Ra Clickys

Dadof6

Enlightened
I just got the message that Overready had the Orange Ra Clickys in stock and I ordered a couple of them. I have been wanting one of these ever since I saw them. I'm really looking forward to getting them. I wish they would make them in a High CRI model but this will do for now.

HIDblue

Enlightened
How about posting some pics of those orange bad boys once you get 'em??? I'm curious to see what they look like. :thinking:

The $225.00 price tag puts it a little out of my budget for the moment, so I'll have to live vicariously through your photos.

Last edited:

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
Doh! :ohgeez:

I got the email and almost cried. :mecry:

Ive been wanting one of these for months. I sent an email a couple months ago and they said "a few weeks". I had cash set aside for one, but after waiting so long, my addiction got the best of me and I purchased other lights.

Now my torch fund is tapped out...:broke: Guess Im going to have to wait for the next batch again.

I would love to see some pics with different angles than the oveready site has too.

And if any of you guys plan on a "catch and release" in a couple weeks, keep me in mind as I get paid mid month :mecry:

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've looked high and low on oveready's site for an email notification when a product is back in stock and haven't seen a darn thing. How did you sign yourself up for that notification?

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
um its on the first page

http://www.oveready.com/index.php

on the left, below the site seRch..

enter email to subscribe..

EDIT: oh it just dawned on me that you meant you were looking for a notification for the orange HDS specifically... Like how lighthound does... There is not one of those, I just was subscribed to the mail newsletter and got the notification.

Last edited:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Looks like they're all gone. The site shows that they're Out of Stock.....

We don't release high demand, low supply items all at once.

I've looked high and low on oveready's site for an email notification when a product is back in stock and haven't seen a darn thing.

Sorry about that. With so much new stuff, notifications about what's already released are inadequate. So one subscription takes care of everything. This announcement, for example, included information on a prototype finish:

23ih5qq.jpg

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
I got the e-mail, too, and was drooling over the orange one. I had my finger poised on the button with one left, but decided to let it go. (I already bought three A2s this week and a Malkoff P60.)

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
Did anybody order that camo one? the newsletter said only two available i guess..

I was expecting it to look better than it does in that pic... I would like to see some different angles of that one as well.

HIDblue

Enlightened
I think I actually prefer the Orange ceramic coat, which just sounds odd. But it seems like that camo finish Ra would be a major pain in the a** to find if you dropped it in the woods/trail/camping/etc.

Does anyone actually own one of the Orange Ra's? And if so, do you think it was worth the additional cost? I'm still contemplating a Ra purchase, but this Orange ceramic coat is really just an eye-opener.

Dadof6

Enlightened
I got a camo too. Thought that it might be kind of rare if there are really only two and that might be all they ever make.