New guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarterCPF

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, im new on here and just wanted to say hey to everyone for a first post. I didnt see an intro section so hopefully this is the right place. Ive actually refered to this site for the last few years but never actually registered, i am on a few other forums for my many other hobbies so i was mostly posting on them. Ive had the flashlight, survival gear, etc.. interest for a while and have bought many things over the years but with all the hobbies i do money usually seems to get spread over all of them so i dont have as much to buy flashlights and stuff as i would like lol. Im a firefighter here in Tucson, also i train in Japanese Jujitsu, ride dirtbikes and street bikes, have some cars and a pretty decent garage to work on everything. I cant really think of anything else to say really, if u guys have any questions ask away.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Ok Carter you are in. Welcome to CPF. You be the one who asks the questions, and you can tell us, for example, what you use for lights, and what you may want in the way of flashlights, or anything flashlight related here in the General Flashlight Discussion forum.

Bill

roadie

Enlightened
:welcome:

hope u enjoy yr stay like everyone else :D
-----------------------------------------------

quick quick ask us some questions abt lights ........ :)

balloffthewall

Newly Enlightened
Post deleted. The thread is not to be about flashlights as weapons.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

CarterCPF

Newly Enlightened
:welcome:

Here's a question, what would you like to know about lights? :p

Id say the thing on here that interests me the most is some of the mods u guys, and even one day building a full light. I love working/ building things but lights would be a whole new world for me

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
CarterCPF, you are going to have to be more specific about flashlights in this thread, or I will have to close it. So far it is just fluff.

Bill

Machete God

Enlightened
CarterCPF, you are going to have to be more specific about flashlights in this thread, or I will have to close it. So far it is just fluff.

Bill
Bill, no disrespect intended, but the guy was just introducing himself. Is there a better place for him to do that?

Oh, and :welcome:, CarterCPF!

Status
Not open for further replies.