Men Who Lack Female Supervision

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
My brother just sent me some funny pics about this subject. Thought they might bring some laughs. Here's a few. Let's see some more.

EC1.jpg

EC2.jpg

EC3.jpg

Geoff

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
Along the same line...

No cooler.. no problem.
beerl.jpg

Wheel on the wrong side.. no problem.
carbe.jpg

Someone stole your radio.. no problem.
carstereo.jpg

Room too dark.. no problem.
lighthk.jpg

Tailpipe falling off.. no problem.
muffler.jpg

Wipers not working.. no problem.
wipers.jpg

What the..!?
plug.jpg

Greta

Flashaholic
EC3.jpg

Ok... I have to admit... this is something I would do, no problem. Except I wouldn't have a beer... that would be wrong to mix alcohol with firearms. But yeah... I'd hunt like that. Been trying to get my parents to put a hot tub on their deck for this very reason! As it is right now, have to sit on the couch in front of the sliding glass door and watch the field. It sucks to have to try and open the door without scaring the deer... :ironic:

lctorana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok... I have to admit... this is something I would do, no problem. Except I wouldn't have a beer... that would be wrong to mix alcohol with firearms. But yeah... I'd hunt like that. Been trying to get my parents to put a hot tub on their deck for this very reason! As it is right now, have to sit on the couch in front of the sliding glass door and watch the field. It sucks to have to try and open the door without scaring the deer... :ironic:
There's something about the image of you sitting, shotgun at the ready, behind a glass door, in combination with the ready denial about the use of alcohol that leads me to believe you have your local glazier on speed-dial.

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a great thread. I see nothing wrong with the hot tub hunting photo -- come on, the guy's contentious enough that he's even wearing an orange cap. I think it would be a great idea for a wilderness hunting guide service...

wyager

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's something about the image of you sitting, shotgun at the ready, behind a glass door, in combination with the ready denial about the use of alcohol that leads me to believe you have your local glazier on speed-dial.

:crackup:
I had to look up what a glazier is... LOL.

Imon

Enlightened
Wheel on the wrong side.. no problem.
carbe.jpg

This one's great. :twothumbs

Although ... what I'd do is move the steering wheel to the passenger side but conceal it. Then I'd put a dummy steering wheel on the driver side. I'd then put a dog in the drivers seat and laugh while people stared in disbelief! :D

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for all those great shots!
Love the two flashlight headlights.

That washing machine is set on the "High Suds" cycle.

Last edited:

Steve K

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one's great. :twothumbs

Although ... what I'd do is move the steering wheel to the passenger side but conceal it. Then I'd put a dummy steering wheel on the driver side. I'd then put a dog in the drivers seat and laugh while people stared in disbelief! :D

I think the "steering wheel on the wrong side" is actually a car modified for rural mail carriers. They all have cars modified for right-side steer so they can access mailboxes while staying in the car.

If this was a home-brew modification, you'd see duct tape somewhere in the picture, right??

fun thread. :)

regards,
Steve K.