• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 6V Makai, Ti BitZ, Aero Cub, Aleph CR2 M30F "Mule", FM/Nailbender SST-50 3P, camo Raw

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
6V Makai, Ti BitZ, Aero Cub, Aleph CR2 M30F "Mule", FM/Nailbender SST-50 3P, camo Raw

I need funds for the business again so I am putting up some goodies. All prices are shipped in the USA (add $10 for USPS international priority) Not responsible for postal mishaps!

1) The latest and GREATEST 6V McGizmo Makai with a 2xAA McClicky Pak and two new AW 14500 li ion rechargeables. Perfect fit in the hand and all I can say is WOW! The new light engine is AWESOME! Asking $575 Now $550!!!...This is NEW never carried! ***SOLD*** Thanks Joseph....Enjoy this Bad Boy!

2) Titanium BitZ...New with packaging...asking $169 ***SOLD to Hakyru***

3) Titanium Aero Cub...one of only 50 offered (belonged to AWTYD....need I say more about condition)...Asking $440 ***SOLD back to AWTYD***

IMG_5139-1.jpg

4) Awesome little McGizmo "mule type" flood producing lego featuring a McTC and aleph CR2 Power Pack and a Valiant Concepts head housing the legendary Malkoff M30F that takes rechargeables!...Asking $175....Keeping head and moving body and tailcap to MarketPlace

5) Five Mega 3P Lego housing a single stage Nailbender SST-50 drop-in (from this thread: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=236932 )...Asking $150 ***SOLD***

6) Lummi Camo CR2 Raw...one of five made...asking $350 ***WITHDRAWN***

7) McGizmo DownBoy light engine...asking $59 REDUCED to $50 for QUICK SALE! How about $45??? ***WITHDRAWN***

Last edited:

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Re: 6V Makai, Ti BitZ, Aero Cub, Aleph CR2 M30 lego, FM/Nailbender SST-50 3P, camo Ra

That Raw Camo is somehat nice....:thumbsup:

BTW, do you run the Makai with 8.4V???:eek:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 6V Makai, Ti BitZ, Aero Cub, Aleph CR2 M30 lego, FM/Nailbender SST-50 3P, camo Ra

BTW, do you run the Makai with 8.4V???:eek:

Why not, IIRC Don said --> 9V is OK.

Mine is in the mail today! :twothumbs

Unfortunately no funds at the moment, some nice lights here... :broke:

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast

What battery does the Five Mega 3P w Nailbender SST-50 drop-in use?

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is the latest Makai...Good to go with TWO rechargeables and man what a difference it makes! The FM 3P uses a 16340 rechargeable or IMR cell. This is the highly sought after single cell model and a joy to hold with the penta tailcap. I am open to offers as I need some QUICK cash!!!! :devil: Maybe the "mailbox Gods" will be good to me today. Oh the JOYS of the self employed!

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened

Hi from a CPF Newbie! Can you please tell me more about the SST-50 drop-in? Is it a single level or multi-level? What's the tint and voltage range? Is the tail cap a GITD one? Thanks!

HP

I'm interested in number three. Can you tell me more about whose hand that is? Seriously, I really am interested in it. PM sent.

Re: 6V Makai, Ti BitZ, Aero Cub, Aleph CR2 M30F "Mule", FM/Nailbender SST-50 3P, camo

I would like to take the Bitz as well, if at all possible. :popcorn: Is that bead-blasted or bare Ti?

Last edited:

hakyru

Newly Enlightened
Re: 6V Makai, Ti BitZ, Aero Cub, Aleph CR2 M30F "Mule", FM/Nailbender SST-50 3P, camo

:takeit: the Bitz Ti and :paypal:
Thank You Karl :twothumbs

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hiro Protagonist....ANYTHING is possible on Candle Power Forums! :thinking: I'd need $100 for the FM 3P minus the module....Let me know as I will give you first shot after the numerous PM's you sent me to be FAIR. If someone takes the whole thing first...Forum rules apply!

Last edited:

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

Didn't think the Makai would last till I got home! Congrats to the buyer.

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened

I'll take the FM 3P host :thumbsup:!

Thanks for making me feel welcome here and answering my questions.

lovecpf

PM sent.

Last edited: