Good for garding?

UVLaser

Enlightened
If I call walmart thay can tell me if thay have the Brinkmann Legend LX? Can I trust them if thay say yes? Can I also tell me how many are in stack? Know that's go on with the big Q, I live in a nice communte but some dark figgers have apper in people back yards. What I mean is that people,I don't know who is it and when I mean dark figgers I mean that you can't see them because it is night time and it is creeping me out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I still did't get my
Legend LX but it's not the best for garding, It only last for 60 to 70 minutes web page
I need a great spot to flood and for spot well some thing that gets bigger the farther it go's. I don't mean some thing that stays the some way. ex A light that has a small spot of light a feet away form you and then you go out side and shin it on a house 50 feet away form you and it is still the some size it dose get bigger but slowly. And something that I can aford. $20 is all I can spant and it begains in two days (garding) starting saterday. One more thing it is not a job I told my famly that I am going to keep the house safe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ErikNYC

Newly Enlightened
I know the wall marts in Long Island haven them...

but the best thing is to call them and ask.

P.S. Lay off the mushrooms /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Re: I know the wall marts in Long Island haven them...

When I first heard of and looked for an LX, they were a smidgen hard to come by. That was several months ago.

Now everytime I go into a Walmart or Academy I find several in stock.

Chill out a bit Uv!

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast

i think you might have to extend your budget to 30 dollars to find a light you'd be happy with..

Catapult

Enlightened

The Legend LX is quite a nice light for 20 bucks. The Princeton Tec 40 is not as bright, but is still quite bright. It is not focusable, but has a bit longer runtime. As a plus, it is around 10-13 dollars and uses common AAs, if this light is available there.