Pics of Maglites with crenulated bezels

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
I just got my Mac's Custom Mag SST-50 drop-in :naughty: and put it in a silver 3D Mag. I'm thinking of adding a polished aluminum slightly crenulated bezel or the agressive strike bezel to the light. Can anyone post a pic of your light with one of these aftermarket bezels installed. I wanted to see what they look like before taking the plunge. I'm also wondering if the super beam from the Mag SST-50 drop-in will be destroyed by adding one of these bezels. Thanks all!

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
Thanks ^Gurthang. Didn't even think about posting this there. Oh well, I'm learning. :eek:

WESBC

Newly Enlightened
scaledIMG_9413.jpg

More pics here: http://wesleycatig.blogspot.com/2010/02/maglite-bamf.html

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
This thread can stay here for now, as it is not dealing with complicated modifications.

Bill

AsianAnts

Newly Enlightened
like the bezel.. i too for one, would like to know if the size and all will fit just right for Mac's custom drop-in

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do a search on member Cfromc, he made a range of crenelated bezels
for the Mag.

Also member Kiu .... but I think they are sold out

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Not too many replies...??
Not my light, but a pic of me and another member playing with some at a meet last year.

4181343992_51738d1448_o.jpg

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/201842

Don't think he makes them anymore, but I have the VL on mine, not the slightly crenelated one. Never have taken a pic, but mine is a bit scratched and beat up from use. Not sure if the slightly crenelated version will do the same, but the larger VL, and I imagine the larger Talon type available affects the spill of the beam. It makes a sort of flower pattern, not noticeable in real world, but its interesting if white wall hunting. The slightly crenelated one prob won't do that.