Pics of Mags with crenulated/strike bezels

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
I just got my Mac's Custom Mag SST-50 drop-in :naughty: and put it in a silver 3D Mag. I'm thinking of adding a polished aluminum slightly crenulated bezel or the agressive strike bezel to the light. Can anyone post a pic of your light with one of these aftermarket bezels installed. I wanted to see what they look like before taking the plunge. I'm also wondering if the super beam from the Mag SST-50 drop-in will be destroyed by adding one of these bezels. Thanks all!
progress.gif

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
Thanks for sharing mrartillery. Sweet lights! Is that a custom made strike bezel or are they available for purchase somewhere? I was looking at possibly buying one of the ones on the Malkoff Devices website. How does it affect the beam pattern?

mrartillery

Enlightened
Thanks for sharing mrartillery. Sweet lights! Is that a custom made strike bezel or are they available for purchase somewhere? I was looking at possibly buying one of the ones on the Malkoff Devices website. How does it affect the beam pattern?

No, I bought the last one member Cfromc had several months ago. The side spill of the beam comes out as the pattern of the cren, I think its kinda cool. :naughty:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have any pictures of Mags with the crenulated bezels but I have a picture with all the stainless bezels that I have next to each other.

I sold all my crenulated bezels. I'm just not that fond of them but that is just my personal opinion. My favorite is the download smooth stainless bezel. I do have a picture with that bezel on a Mag.

2443646720048953316S600x600Q85.jpg

2520754320048953316S600x600Q85.jpg