• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB PLEASE!!!! Cree or Stealth SPY 007

stevevh

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

Looking for a Cree or Stealth Spy 007. Mint is preferred.

Thanks,

Steve

Last edited:

stevevh

Enlightened
Re: WTB PLEASE!!!! SPY 007 Cree!

Why don't you just have a Cree installed in a Spy 007?

Thanks Toby:wave:

To be honest, I like the lines of the Cree 007 a little more due to the slightly longer head. If I can't find a Cree I might have to "settle" :devil: for a regular. Come to think of it, don't you have a spare 007 laying around Dad?:poke:

Re: WTB PLEASE!!!! SPY 007 Cree!

Thanks Toby:wave:

To be honest, I like the lines of the Cree 007 a little more due to the slightly longer head. If I can't find a Cree I might have to "settle" :devil: for a regular. Come to think of it, don't you have a spare 007 laying around Dad?:poke:

Ha! No, Steve, I've just got one. And she's staying put. At least for now. :devil:

stevevh

Enlightened
Re: WTB PLEASE!!!! SPY 007

Updated WTB to either Cree or regular or R5 modded Spy 007.

Thanks!!!!!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Steve - I know you want the Cree head, but Karl has a beaut on sale here, and DaFABRICATA can mod it with a more up to date XPG that'll rock. He did one for me once - alas, I sold it, but I just traded for another one and it's going to DaFAB for the upgrade!

Good luck with your search!

jslappa

Enlightened

I can personally attest to how nice a job DaFab does on the r4 XPG transplant. From what I understand, the reflector of a std 007 matches best with the XPG. In addition, you should get additional run time from the more efficient XPG emitter. My #257 with R4 XPG has a fantastic beam, and transition from spot to spill is nice and graduated.

I think Karl's 007 with a cool R5 or more neutral R4 is a fantastic option. But like you said, you like the head of a Cree 007. Good luck.

stevevh

Enlightened

Steve - I know you want the Cree head, but Karl has a beaut on sale here, and DaFABRICATA can mod it with a more up to date XPG that'll rock. He did one for me once - alas, I sold it, but I just traded for another one and it's going to DaFAB for the upgrade!

Good luck with your search!

Thanks for the feedback and for looking out for me guys!!!!

It looks like that is probably the route I am going to take as the Cree Spys are in very short supply. Karl's 007 is a beaut, thanks for the link!
On a different note, does DaFABRICATA do LED mods on MCgizmos? I have a XR19 that needs a new cree!

Thanks,

Steve

stevevh

Enlightened

Still looking! Anyone got one of them stealth Spy007s for sale!!!:drool::drool: