What kind of holster..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent

Newly Enlightened
I am still looking for the right holster to put my 123 LSH in. What kind do you guys use and do you have a picture of it. Seems like I saw a picture of one in a kydex holder on this board but I can't find it.
Thanks Trent (CIA name Lumitoid) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Reaper

Enlightened
Used to use nylon holsters with velcro but eventually wanted something that didn't make such a loud ripping noise. Now I use an old knife case with a snap flap. Length is perfect for the LSH with clickie but is just slightly loose so it rattles a bit, but it works for me (until I find something else better).

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Furious_Tiger said:
Hey, check this out. Will this work with the LSH-P?
Alternative pouch

[/ QUOTE ]
This pouch is probably too narrow.
The LS's diameter is more like 15/16", which is a shame because the length sounds just about perfect.

Pat

Eric_M

Enlightened
"Hey, check this out. Will this work with the LSH-P?"
Alternative pouch

I just ordered one to try it out. Sometimes the nylon has a little stretch in it. I also had to get one of the cell phone holders.

I'll let you know if it works.

Eric

[/ QUOTE ]

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it doesn't stretch enough for your LS, you still may have the perfect holster for an Arc-AA.

I guess you will have to buy one now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pat

E

EchoSierraTwo

cool, let me know eithr way. PM if you want. The site is pretty cool as well. They have pouches for all occasions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif I think I may get one of the Multi-Tool/Light Combos.

Eric_M

Enlightened
Well, I received the Ripoffs CO-137 holster today. I can get the LS in about an inch and no more. I'm going to try and heat it up a little with a hair dryer to make the nylon and vinyl a little more pliable and see what happens. If it works it will be a really nice carrying option for the LS.

To be continued...........

Reaper

Enlightened
For what it's worth-----

I e-mailed Rip-offs about holsters for the 1x123 and the 2AA power pack. They suggested their CO-12 for the 1x123, and the CO-69 for the 2AA pack. Has anyone tried one of these holsters? I'm about ready to order at least the holster for the power pack (the 1x123 is in an old knife shealth that works well for now).

E

EchoSierraTwo

[ QUOTE ]
Eric Maier said:
Well, I received the Ripoffs CO-137 holster today. I can get the LS in about an inch and no more. I'm going to try and heat it up a little with a hair dryer to make the nylon and vinyl a little more pliable and see what happens. If it works it will be a really nice carrying option for the LS.

To be continued...........

[/ QUOTE ]Cool I am eager to hear about the results

Eric_M

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Reaper said:
For what it's worth-----

I e-mailed Rip-offs about holsters for the 1x123 and the 2AA power pack. They suggested their CO-12 for the 1x123, and the CO-69 for the 2AA pack. Has anyone tried one of these holsters? I'm about ready to order at least the holster for the power pack (the 1x123 is in an old knife shealth that works well for now).

[/ QUOTE ]

I looked at the CO-12 and I'd be suprised if the 123 fits:

http://www.ripoffs.com/datasheets/co12/co12.html

What do you think?

outlaw918692000

Newly Enlightened
I am in the process of reviewing a kidex holster now for the ARC-aaa (see I made something) and it is so far perfect in every way. I will be releasing my review soon and hope to talk the designer in to making one for the LS, hint. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Rotten Ron

Newly Enlightened
I took my leatherman wave pouch, split the seams, put in a one inch divider(to hold leatherman sideways) and a one inch border all the way around. There is enough room for LS4(cant wait!), two extra batts, The wave, More room for whatever I decide. All in a pouch the same size(a little thicker) and quailty of a leatherman. I have a one cell nuai(?) in there now. Its a sweet set up. I also added a reinforced loop and ring to hold keys or attach LS4s lanyard. On the LS4 side there is a velcro strap that will keep LS4 secure if I remove wave and forget to close pouch.

Eric_M

Enlightened
It fits!

It took about 10 minutes of "coaxing" the LS and warming the holster with a hair dryer but it finally fit. It's a little tight getting it in and out but after a couple of days of wearing and using it will be perfect. This is a great holster the LS.

Eric

E

EchoSierraTwo

GREAT! Was it the one that I suggested? If so then I will get it as well. I will use my heat gun. HAHAHAHAHA! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts