Can Someone Help Me out

big70tom

Newly Enlightened
I have 3 lights now, Olight T15, M21, M30 and am ready to take the next step. I want to "LEGO" a light. Can you tell me a site to do it, that might also walk me through what all I need to buy? Ive tried on OVEREADY, but I dont know enough and the site doesnt really explain.:confused:

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 3 lights now, Olight T15, M21, M30 and am ready to take the next step. I want to "LEGO" a light. Can you tell me a site to do it, that might also walk me through what all I need to buy? Ive tried on OVEREADY, but I dont know enough and the site doesnt really explain.:confused:

The most common 'lego' system is the P60-based one. Solarforce makes decent hosts that are compatible - the L2.

Try at Solarforce. I suggest the url=http://www.solarforce.hk/PRD/content.jsp?id=5.10&template=bq.tmp.html]L2p.[/url] It will take either an 18650 (4.2v) or 2 rcr123s (8.4v). You could get an extender tube to use 3 RCR or a different one to use 2 18650. Now pick a dropin for that voltage range - which battery setup will you use? You can use a dropin from anywhere, although you may or may not need the outer spring. If you want a Solarforce dropin, I suggest a 3-mode (the blinkies annoy me).

That'll get you started on that madness.