• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: SPY 007 AOTH Holester Black Sharkskin*Price Drop*

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale are these two minty fresh fully enclosed AOTH Holesters for SPY 007. One is dark brown and the other is black. They each have the small hole in front of the LE that allows it to be used without removing the light from the Holester. This makes is ideal when you need both of your hands and cannot hold a light at the same time. Price includes shipping and PP fees to CONUS (U.S.A.) confirmed addresses only please. Insurance is $3.00 and at your discretion as I am not responsible for the item once it ships.

$175.00

Brown one is SPF

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

*SOLD*Next up is a minty fresh JHanko D10 with 3D tail and 14 green trit vials 6 in the tail and 8 around the body. This beauty also has a high CRI emitter and per the man himself only 4 of these were made with the green trits and there will not be anymore. This is your chance to own a truly beautiful and unique light. I hate to part with it but need the funds for another project. Price includes shipping and PP fees to CONUS (U.S.A.) verified addresses only please. Insurance is at your discretion as I am not responsible for the light once it ships.

$675.00 JHanko D10 is SOLD

Last edited: