• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Traded!- mint Tri-V #428

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay folks – here we go. Thought I'd stir up a bit of excitement for the weekend. For your consideration is Data's masterpiece, the Cool Fall Tri V, serial number 0428. I acquired this mint specimen from arewethereyetdad as a 'backup', but have decided that I don't really need a backup. When I received it, it immediately went into my padded Pelican case, and there it has remained with the exception of taking it out for a few photos.

I'll post some photos tomorrow (it the light isn't sold), but it is as received, 99.9% mint (I never say 100%). In this single photo, it's the light on the left - and no, the other one isn't for sale!

IMG_2253.JPG

TRADED - thank you Tanasit and CPF!

I am asking for exactly what I have in it, $2,250, although I will pay the Paypal fees and the shipping. Shipping will be via Fedex Standard overnight, fully insured. Paypal is preferred - but we can discuss other options if you desire.

If you are international, the light will be shipped Express Mail insured for the full amount with tracking and delivery confirmation.

I am also offering some trade options:

A near mint 007 and $1250

An XPG (R4 or R5) modded 007 and $1150 (my preferred trade.)
A 007 and 005 and $750
An XPG Modded 007, a 005 and $600
A minty LS20 and $1650

If you have other combinations in mind, please contact me via PM or email ([email protected]).

This deal has many trade possibilities so if we are engaged in an active discussion please post "message sent" and it will be your placeholder. Understand however, that an unconditional "I'll take it" for the full asking price will take priority over all discussions. I don't want to cause any hard feelings among the many fantastic members of this forum, so please understand – if necessary your spot in line relative to TRADE DISCUSSIONS will be held in order of "message sent" post – but anyone can take it immediately with the unconditional "I'll take it" post.

Last edited:

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sale or Trade - mint Tri-V #428

Message sent!
Thanks,
Tanasit

scout24

Flashaholic

Good deal! :twothumbs That was fast... You may have to list the other to keep that excitement going for the weekend!!! :crackup::poke:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hope the trade goes nice and smooth. Man, that excitement was short lived! :p

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes - dying to know what the trade was for.

Congrats to both - a wonderful light to behold for sure. (I'll know myself when USPS eventually delivers mine after Dave finished the repairs)

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still got one big gun in the holster....Tri-V #446 is mine and will hopefully always stay with me...:thumbsup:

Meanwhile, the good Dr. accepted one of my trade options - by looking at my signature photo it will be clear!

Thanks, Tanasit!

;)

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes - things have returned to as they once were. Those obviously aren't my exact 007/005 - they'll arrive next week - but the representation is accurate. But wow - Tanasit has an AMAZING collection of spies!!:clap::twothumbs