• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED!!!: Cool Fall Spy 007 with holster

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am after something new so I am putting up my baby for adoption with a custom mother of pearl knob job and leather holster. I will post some pics from prior threads of good old #227. I am asking $1100 plus PayPal fees or gift option shipped in the USA. Condition is excellent and it has been locked in my safe since I got it so it is time to set it free!
ALL GONE!!! TRADED...Thanks CPF!
100_5039.jpg

4f1cf72f.jpg

882eaf01.jpg

transparent.gif

TitanicsBW1.jpg

spy007-5.jpg

Last edited:

stevevh

Enlightened
Re: FS: Cool Fall Spy 007 with holster

Hi Karl,

Keep me in mind if you are willing to break up the package deal. I just need the Spy007, as I already have a AOTH case.
Is the mother of pearl detachable?

Thanks,

Steve

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

This is one awesome 007. It was mine, and before that Rob (Lummi) owned it. It is from the original run of 007 lights (the first 28). I am not quite sure why I sold it to Karl. Oh yeah, it was my pipe dream of owning the Tri-V. If it weren't for the few lights I just got, I would really like this back, especially with that knob. That is freaking sweet!

Joseph

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

She's an absolute beauty Karl! And everyone knows what a great, stand up guy Karl is!! Shouldn't last long. Incidentally, Stevevh is looking for one here - he wants a Cree or Cree mod, but DaFABRICATA can hook him up with a mod to a better XPG!

stevevh

Enlightened

Hey Guys, appreciate the help and input!Thanks!:twothumbslovecpf
This is a beautiful light, but I guess I am partial to the lines of the standard knobs!:mecry:

Good luck with the sale Karl!!!

PS Dad, hope you get the holster!!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Guys, appreciate the help and input!Thanks!:twothumbslovecpf
This is a beautiful light, but I guess I am partial to the lines of the standard knobs!:mecry:

Good luck with the sale Karl!!!

PS Dad, hope you get the holster!!

I could be wrong - and forgive me for sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong, but I think that is a standard knob minus o-rings and with a nice insert. I'll send you red or black O-rings for free - it'll be back to the classic lines you like, then!

Just trying to help

:eek:

stevevh

Enlightened

I could be wrong - and forgive me for sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong, but I think that is a standard knob minus o-rings and with a nice insert. I'll send you red or black O-rings for free - it'll be back to the classic lines you like, then!

Just trying to help

:eek:

Hey no worries!!:laughing:
I guess I prefer the knobs with no inserts!!:D

donn_

Flashaholic

When I still had my 007, I searched high and low for a little gold coin to use as a knob insert. I finally found one which I liked, and which fit, but it cost more than the light. :eek:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Guys...I can't take credit for the fancy photo but I do want to give credit where credit is due. The original owner was Rob from Lummi (Orb) and I thought I would give him a little bump because I absolutely love his little lights! His photographic skills are over the top too. Daniel furnished the Orings on the knobs and Chip did the magnificent inlays. I am not desperate to sell this one but I thought I'd offer it.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, must be the Elektrolumens EDC-MCE-Ti. Excellent choice! :party:

Yes indeed - BOHOTI is going to a new home. I think Karl is going to like that...as for me, in two days I've gone from 2 Tri-Vs and BOHOTI to 1 Tri V, 2 007s and 1 005! (and a little bit of cash left over..;))

Thanks, Karl!

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #93N71653CU697944L)

taewoopa

Enlightened
Congrats on both of you, guys !

Karl , the big chunk of monster light would match well with your
wonderful bike !

Dan, you gonna love the beautifully modified knob by Chip..
I wish I could see ! :)