• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: Titanium Aleph-3 Tribute.

easilyled

Flashaholic
The Aleph-3 tribute head was crafted by CPF'er morelite and I'm very impressed with the results.

The body is a tapered, grooved 2-cell body by Tranquillity-Base (say no more!) and the tail is an original Ti McGizmo McClicky which I believe to be quite rare these days.

I paid a private company in the UK a small fortune to make a high-quality, 3mm thick quartz-glass window for this light and it is retained by a smooth, tapered bezel-retaining ring made by Mirage_Man.

The light engine is an Aleph SOB-1000-XPG-R5 made by datiled which works best with 2 CR123s/RCR123s. The beam is a glorious, smooth mixture of throw with flood and it rocks.

There are 2 levels obtained momentarily by soft-press or harder press and permanently by twisting the tailcap clockwise until it lights up at each respective level.

The resultant end product of this convergence of skills from these diversely talented CPF members is a light that is very well matched as these photos show:-

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

I would like $750 SPF for $695

An unconditional "I'll take it" receives precedence over PMs. Trades for equivalent Ti lights also considered but outright sale has preference.

This price will include insurance and tracking worldwide, where possible.

The usual disclaimer about not being responsible for rare postal mishaps applies.

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Titanium Aleph-3 Tribute.

That's nice, I wish it was a small TB. Good luck and that's a great price.

taewoopa

Enlightened

Great light ! Great sale !
Wish the best luck for seller and buyer !

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Beautiful Light ! :thumbsup:

easilyled

Flashaholic

I will consider trades for other equivalent valued Ti lights too although a straight sale takes preference!

Feel free to PM me with any trade offers.