• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- Double Grooved DLC Ti RCR123 Light from PhotonFanatic

gjg

Enlightened
Hello All:
As the title says - looking to sell or trade my minty, never-carried, PhotonFanatic Double Grooved, DLC-coated Titanium RCR123 Light. I'll post better pics Sunday hopefully (it's very reflective - a difficult light to photograph well), but here's a link to Fred's original sales thread with great pictures by jch79: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/268217. And the specs per Fred:

• This is a twist-operation light—just turn the head to turn the light on and off.
  • Powered by AW's RCR123 Lithium Ion battery—included in the sale, btw (maybe one charge on the battery). A custom silicone foam ring stops the battery from rattling.
  • Driver is a single-stage 14mm driver from the Sandwich Shoppe—the GD750, which delivers 750mA to the LED. This driver will work with either a primary CR123 or the rechargeable RCR123 Lithium Ion battery.
  • LED is a Seoul P4 emitter, bin U3SVNH, which is a slightly warm, albeit still a cool-white, tint.
  • Light engine is machined from 7075AL.
  • Lens is a 1.5mm thick, double-sided anti-reflection coated Sapphire lens.
  • The reflector is a smooth IMS 20mm reflector, which was trimmed to fit the LE.
  • Light is O-ring sealed for waterproofness, but is not designed for diving.
  • Body of the light is machined from 6AL4V Titanium.
  • The bottom of the battery tube has been milled to accept up to five Tritium vials, the 1.55mm x 5.5mm style. No Tritium vials are installed, nor do I have any for sale, sorry.
  • Split ring hole and slot allows for tail standing of the light.
  • Diameter: 24mm/.95"; length: 71.60mm/2.82"; weight: 74gms/2.6 ounces

One nice upgrade to mine - I sent Fred 5 blue trits and he installed them. It's a piece of Industrial Art that also happens to be a pretty nice flashlight - beautiful tint and a great beam from a smooth reflector. I'm asking SOLD $375 $385 shipped insured CONUS only. MO or gift PP, cc PP ok if you add 4%. Will consider other lights in trade, would LOVE to use this as partial trade towards a Makai, but others definitely considered, esp. Ti lights.
Thanks in advance,
Greg

Last edited:

gjg

Enlightened
Re: FS/T- Double Grooved DLC Ti RCR123 Light from PhotonFanatic

Reduced. $375
gg

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/T- Double Grooved DLC Ti RCR123 Light from PhotonFanatic - Reduced!

Greg,

:paypal:

Unique Transaction ID #7TR36455G22479801

Thanks
Todd

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greg,

The Double Grooved DLC Ti arrived today :thumbsup: It's absolutely beautiful, and I can see myself buying more PhotonFanatic lights in the near future.

Thanks
Todd