Acebeam        

Thread: SOLD- Double Grooved DLC Ti RCR123 Light from PhotonFanatic

Flashaholic

Talking SOLD- Double Grooved DLC Ti RCR123 Light from PhotonFanatic

Hello All:
    As the title says - looking to sell or trade my minty, never-carried, PhotonFanatic Double Grooved, DLC-coated Titanium RCR123 Light. I'll post better pics Sunday hopefully (it's very reflective - a difficult light to photograph well), but here's a link to Fred's original sales thread with great pictures by jch79: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=268217. And the specs per Fred:

• This is a twist-operation light—just turn the head to turn the light on and off.
    • Powered by AW's RCR123 Lithium Ion battery—included in the sale, btw (maybe one charge on the battery). A custom silicone foam ring stops the battery from rattling.
    • Driver is a single-stage 14mm driver from the Sandwich Shoppe—the GD750, which delivers 750mA to the LED. This driver will work with either a primary CR123 or the rechargeable RCR123 Lithium Ion battery.
    • LED is a Seoul P4 emitter, bin U3SVNH, which is a slightly warm, albeit still a cool-white, tint.
    • Light engine is machined from 7075AL.
    • Lens is a 1.5mm thick, double-sided anti-reflection coated Sapphire lens.
    • The reflector is a smooth IMS 20mm reflector, which was trimmed to fit the LE.
    • Light is O-ring sealed for waterproofness, but is not designed for diving.
    • Body of the light is machined from 6AL4V Titanium.
    • The bottom of the battery tube has been milled to accept up to five Tritium vials, the 1.55mm x 5.5mm style. No Tritium vials are installed, nor do I have any for sale, sorry.
    • Split ring hole and slot allows for tail standing of the light.
    • Diameter: 24mm/.95"; length: 71.60mm/2.82"; weight: 74gms/2.6 ounces

One nice upgrade to mine - I sent Fred 5 blue trits and he installed them. It's a piece of Industrial Art that also happens to be a pretty nice flashlight - beautiful tint and a great beam from a smooth reflector. I'm asking SOLD $375 $385 shipped insured CONUS only. MO or gift PP, cc PP ok if you add 4%. Will consider other lights in trade, would LOVE to use this as partial trade towards a Makai, but others definitely considered, esp. Ti lights.
    Thanks in advance,
    Greg
    Last edited by gjg; 10-14-2010 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Gone

Default Re: FS/T- Double Grooved DLC Ti RCR123 Light from PhotonFanatic

PM sent with interest details.

Thanks,

JM

Flashaholic

Flashaholic

Talking Re: FS/T- Double Grooved DLC Ti RCR123 Light from PhotonFanatic

Reduced. $375
    gg

Flashaholic

Offers???

Default Re: FS/T- Double Grooved DLC Ti RCR123 Light from PhotonFanatic - Reduced!

PM sent
    My Lights__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Default Re: FS/T- Double Grooved DLC Ti RCR123 Light from PhotonFanatic - Reduced!

as per PM
    My Lights__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Greg,

Unique Transaction ID #7TR36455G22479801

Thanks
    Todd

Default Re: SOLD- Double Grooved DLC Ti RCR123 Light from PhotonFanatic

Greg,

The Double Grooved DLC Ti arrived today It's absolutely beautiful, and I can see myself buying more PhotonFanatic lights in the near future.

Thanks
    Todd