Does everyone here own dogs?

Spango

Newly Enlightened
There must be 101 posts with people asking/saying what light to use for walking their dogs. Does everyone here own dogs? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif How about cats? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Yes... I have 9 dogs.

*Edit... and two puppies... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tomas

Banned
I'm a dog person. I grew up with dogs. One summer with my grandmother on the farm 3 of her bitches had each had a litter and there were 18 puppies running about the house. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It was fun as a kid sleeping in a bed full of puppies.

I've always slept with dogs. (Why did my wife always get upset when I said that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Cats are a waste of fur ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

T_sig6.gif

robk

Enlightened
Got a 10 year old Golden Retriever, good dog, and 2 wonderful, tolerant cats. Soon to have a third cat when I can find just the right seal point siamese.
Rob

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
Currently....2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 pot bellied pig (lives outside), 3 Tennessee Fainting goats, 1 rooster (belongs to the goats), 1 cross beak with missing right wing, and one wild rabbit who hangs out and begs every day for freebies (I cave-in and feed him too).

BF Hammer

Enlightened
No pets currently. I'm very allergic to cat hair, and I just don't have the time/resources to give a dog a proper home environment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
[ QUOTE ]
Saaby said:
No dogs, no cats, allergies in the family. 1 Turtle.

[/ QUOTE ]

3 Dogs, 5 Cats, allergies in the family, one person severe, and she's (it's not my daughter so guess who) the one that bought all these darn critters. I would trade all but two of the dogs for Sabby's turtle if it were ceramic or plastic. I am worn out on pets except for my two Aussies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
No dogs or cats here... just two boy rats: Scabbers (a humane society rescue, complete with his original name) and Guilmon (a pet store find, named after a big red digimon).

I had a couple of albino corys in the fishtank, but they croaked a couple of months back. Flushed one of them down the can, and the other one dessiccated in the fishtank because I couldn't reach it so I just let the water evaporate.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
4 dogs, 1 cat, 4 birds, 2 snakes, 3 rabbits, 7 chinchillas, 1 prairie dog, & 48 guinea pigs.

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
[ QUOTE ]
GJW said:
4 dogs, 1 cat, 4 birds, 2 snakes, 3 rabbits, 7 chinchillas, 1 prairie dog, & 48 guinea pigs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet the guinea pigs are nervous. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AlphaTea

Enlightened
Have 2 cats and little dog with short legs that looks like a mop. Not sure how to spell the name (sounds like Shitzu, Sheetsyu, Seez yu, whatever, its a great dog)

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I love dogs - but don't have any...but we have 2 cockatiels, 1 guppy, and lots of dead fish, moose, caribou, & bear in the freezer!

Darell

Flashaholic
I've got the dog to end all dogs. And I never use a light to walk him. He apparently can see in total darkness and keeps ME from walking into things. If I happen to turn a light on, he gives me this look like "Hey stupid, you just ruined my night vision" so I usually don't do that.

I think "dog walking light" is a euphamism for "a light that I can justify to my wife because I'm somtimes force to go out in the dark when the dog makes me - and the dog belongs to my wife."