• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold - Custom Trustfire TR-801 with MC-E. 700 Lumens

vudoo

Enlightened
I have for sale a Trustfire TR-801 modified by sabrewolf. This light is in an excellent condition with no scratches, dents etc and has probably had maximum 20 minutes use. Its a solid light with heaps of light yet small enough to be a EDC.

Details:

- MC-E LED

- 5 driver mode UI going from High > Med > Low > Strobe > Beacon
- Runs off 1x18650
- Estimated 700 lumens
- 2400mA on high
- Floody light with a slight donut hole which is only noticeable if you whitewall. See outdoor beamshots...
- Spare o-rings and tailcaps
- OP reflector
- 11.5cm long x 2.5cm wide

IMGP1996.jpg

IMGP1995.jpg

IMGP2007.jpg

IMGP1782-1.jpg

IMGP1787.jpg

The sales thread can be located here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=218409

A thread to a review:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...5&postcount=33

This light cost me $US130 and I am asking $US100 for it plus shipping. Shipping will be $5 within Australia and $15 for the rest of the world. I will also include 2x18650 2400mAh batteries if you are in Australia
.This light is Sold

I will also consider trades so show me what you have!

Any questions please ask!
grinser2.gif

Last edited:

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Custom Trustfire TR-801 with MC-E. 700 Lumens

I have a Streamlight Supertac I'd trade, or a Fenix PD10 Titan.

vudoo

Enlightened

Mind sharing what's the runtime for each mode?

I am not sure what the runtimes are as I have not even been through a entire battery with this light.

I know that on high it draws 2.4amps so maybe someone can chime in with some estimates?

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

I keep mine at work as a loaner - or a second light if I've only got one other with me. Mine is a little different with the very low / high setup for the MCE.

The high is at least an hour on a 2200 mah battery. I don't know if I've ever gone through an entire battery - on the very low / high the low is only usable in pitch dark, so I generally only use this on high. I swap out the battery occasionally. After 10 or 15 minutes on high it does get quite warm - but not as much as some of my other lights.

For such a small light it does a great job. It's considerably smaller than a 6P, smaller in diameter, shorter in length.

These are pretty nice lights, I think Robert only made one or two runs at the most on 18650 sized lights.

bedazzLED

Enlightened

Hi vudoo.

Really interested in this torch. Only thing is the Australian Postal Service is a pain when it comes to shipping batteries.

What part of Melbourne are you located in? If I hit the button and manage to snare this great torch then I might be able to do a pickup, if it's not out of the way and it's OK with you?

vudoo

Enlightened

Hi vudoo.

Really interested in this torch. Only thing is the Australian Postal Service is a pain when it comes to shipping batteries.

What part of Melbourne are you located in? If I hit the button and manage to snare this great torch then I might be able to do a pickup, if it's not out of the way and it's OK with you?

PM sent

TDKKP

Enlightened

Still available?

Wow, this is your first post after seven months here.

BTW, I guess it's still available because there' re no replies from any party for almost two days.

greybeard111

Newly Enlightened

I lurk and listen but I am so ignorant about modding that I don't want to say something stupid. :grin2:

vudoo

Enlightened

My apologies gents but this light is SPF to bedazzLED.

bedazzLED I will send you another PM in a couple of hours with full payment details.