which driver for 1x18650 p60 drop-in?

MartinSE

Newly Enlightened
I've tried searching. I have burnt out pills for p60 drop-ins that I want to rebuild. I'm looking for regulated output on single 18650, like the dereelight digital drop-ins.

What options do I have? Is the 7135 suitable for 1 li-ion?

Thanks

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
What options do I have? Is the 7135 suitable for 1 li-ion?

well 1 li-ions are the only suitable things for the 7135 chp boards....

and I believe efficicency is 95%? hard to get anything that good with other drivers...

the downside you can use 1 li-ion ONLY (discard the 2xCR123=6 volt compatibility - too much energy wasted as heat)

edit....and to add that there are so many drivers for it taht will kkep you covered regarding modes etc....let alone you can start removing chips to get lower outputs

MartinSE

Newly Enlightened
Thanks,

Limited to single li-ion use if fine.

I've seen that shiningbeam has one that i set up low-med-hight and that the DX one can be set up that way. Are there any single mode ones?

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
yes there are even 1400mA single mode versions from Kaidomain.com and bestluckbay.com

somewhere in this electronics & battery sub-forum stickies there is a thread tyhat has an index of all known drivers....taht will have you covered...

BTW if you do not want modes you can remove the controlling chip and bridge the proper contacts...there are some thread there on it....