• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 2 x Superflashlight III Body/Tail Sets

For sale: two mint body/twisty tail sets for the Superflashlight III. These are the straight tube variety, with matching twisty tails (springs and O-rings included), for the SF III Mike Jordan classic. One set is anodized, one set is original bare (not ano-stripped). The bare has a lanyard notch in the tail, the anodized version is round all-around (no lanyard notch). These are mint, perfect, typical high quality from TnC Products.

PayPal only (gift preferred, cash and CC also accepted), no e-checks. My PayPal address is in my profile.

Shipping to anywhere in the world is included in the price.

$200, $185, Now $165 each, shipped worldwide

IMG_5431-1.jpg

IMG_5430-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: 2 x Superflashlight III Body/Tail Part Sets, Price Reduced

I would think that there are some original SF III owners holding their less attractive "combat style" grips wondering if they need to rise up to the big time and get the far more attractive straight tube version. :D :poke:

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Troy,

I've noticed that your straight tubes are for the old style SF-III. Do they have this subtle and not aggressive knurling? I have two old style F-III (Standart & Combat grip), but unfortunately I was ruled out because I currently :broke:.

I just wanted to know and maybe it will help further your sales.

Regards
Genna

Hi Troy,

I've noticed that your straight tubes are for the old style SF-III. Do they have this subtle and not aggressive knurling? I have two old style F-III (Standart & Combat grip), but unfortunately I was ruled out because I currently :broke:.

I just wanted to know and maybe it will help further your sales.

Regards
Genna

Genna, correct: these are for the old style Superflashlight III. Yes, this kind of subtle knurling was what was on my three SF III's. In fact, the anodized version shown actually came from one of them. :popcorn: