Lithium AA's- Energizer E2's

Tim Flanagan

Newly Enlightened
Lithium AA\'s- Energizer E2\'s

Here's a general question- how many of you guys would be interested in buying a decent to large amount of Li AA's? One of my suppliers has apparently overbought and is offering me a great deal on the 4 packs. Normal full-bore retail is $14.99, but I can get them for about $6 plus shipping. I'll put up a post in the dealer section as well. This is just a pointer to it if anyone is interested. These are all the new blue/silver packaging.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lithium AA\'s- Energizer E2\'s

Tim, I think they go for around $8 or $9 at wallymart for a pack of four (photo e2). So shipping charges could cancel any benifit.

Elmie

Enlightened

Go with the lithiums!!!
They last much longer then the E2's...its mostly hype than anything. We sell them at our store and my personal experience with them is that the E2's only last about 30% longer than energizer alkalines.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Elmie! The "photo" e2`s are lithium.
smile.gif

Tim Flanagan

Newly Enlightened

These are the true Lithium batteries- they are just sticking the new "e2" packaging on them. As for Wallymart- could be. Guess I won't be placing a group order then. Thanks for pointing that out.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast

LOL, yep, easy to get those confused
wink.gif

Deuce

Newly Enlightened

I'm not sure that $6.00 plus shipping is a bad deal. My local Walmart wants $9.94 plus 8% sales tax for a four pack. This comes real close to $11.00. (not to mention the 40 mile round trip.) I would be interested in a few packs.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tim, I was at Wallymart about three hours ago and after a lot of searching (remodeling) I found an empty slot with the price at $9.49 also...either my memory is getting bad or the price went up...sorry I was so hasty with my thought...maybe you should order some after all. How much would shipping be?

Tim Flanagan

Newly Enlightened

Well, each pack of 4 weighs 2.25oz, so you could get 6 packs ($36) into a Priority Mail box (few ounces) for ~$3.50 (under 1 lb) plus insurance ($1.10) to give you a total of $40.60 for 24 Lithium AA's. Not too bad. Less than 6 packs can ship regular mail with insurance to save a bit here and there (21¢ per oz. after the first oz. @ 34¢). Makes ¢ to me.
grin.gif
At $9.49 per pack you'd be at $56.94 before you got to taxes for the same deal.

Between my needs and the couple of guys that have asked, I'll probably get between 25 and 50 packs and see how that goes, unless I hear some bigger orders in the next 24 hours. I'll order on Friday.

Deuce

Newly Enlightened

I previously posted that I would be interested in a few packs. I still am. I will send an email.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I would be interested in 6 packs also, if you ship to germany. Do you perhaps know what it costs via air? And I could pay by credit card. Do you accept VISA?

Thanx!

Bye,

phantomas2002

By the way: What do 123s cost?

Tim Flanagan

Newly Enlightened

Ever so slight change of plans. They ran out of the 4 packs once other buyers found out. However... they did have 2 packs which they couldn't give me quite as good a deal on, but it came out pretty good and still a substantial savings. Price is up by 25¢ per 2-pack, thus for 4 batteries, the price is $6.50, not $6 as was planned (although I did mention that it could be give or take). All in all, the price was still good enough, so I have 100 packages of two that will be here on Tuesday. Up for grabs to whomever wants some.