quark mini aa2 problem

mike1991

Newly Enlightened
hi not sure if this is the right place to post this.. but i just got my quark mini aa2 and when changing modes to med-high it stays the same brightness..just wondering if any one has had this b4??waiting for 4sevens to get back to me about it..

oh and sorry if this is the wrong place.

mike1991

Newly Enlightened
yes thay are new maybe its just me.. i had a fenix pd20 for along time and thats bighter then the qmini aa2 in every mode.. and thats with low batteries in the pd20 hmm 4sevens said it seems like its working allright..even tho thats different batterys so cant really compare them

Last edited:

mike1991

Newly Enlightened
oh and one more thing it does not even reach the end of my hall way.which is about 20 feet or so is that normal sorry for all the noob questions i'm new to 4seven oh and i got a energizer key-ring light thats brighter then the mini aa2 4sevens is not e-mailing me back..

Last edited:

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you using alkalines, Energizer lithium's, or ni-mh rechargeables?

Sounds like the batteries are low.

Try a new set. Specifically, non-alkalines.

mike1991

Newly Enlightened
i have used energizer rechargeables and the duracell the ones that came with it so far.

chenko

Enlightened
It doesn't sound like it's as bright as it should be, but you should produce comparison beamshots for the folks here to tell. If you do that, be sure to do it as it is meant to be done.

mike1991

Newly Enlightened
yea thanks ill try to get a good camera and try to get some photos up..4sevens got back too me and said thay have a mini aa2 next to them and it works fine down a 50-foot hall way.. so might just see if they will replace it.

henry1960

Enlightened
I have the Quark mini AA2 and have no promblem with low -med-high.
Did you clean the contacts ect. Try that and see what happens. You may have something like a hair of grease ect. Give it a try and let us know. :thumbsup:

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hear about the mini AA2 problem. I've had one for about a month no probs at all. I like it and use it alot:thumbsup:

Glad to hear 4 Sevens helped, they are good.

mike1991

Newly Enlightened
thanks will do that when i get home and let yous know =] other then the brightness i love everything else about it.:)

mike1991

Newly Enlightened
i did all that its still the same..i asked for a replacement but they have not gotten back to me yet.

wyager

Flashlight Enthusiast
i did all that its still the same..i asked for a replacement but they have not gotten back to me yet.

Don't worry about it, 4sevens has great CS. Worst case, you have to wait until monday.