What flashlight would be as powerful as the one in this Movie Trailer?

belomeclone

Enlightened
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2nAOdBUlw#t=0m48s

The link will take you directly to the clip. It's only for a few seconds, so you don't have to sit through the whole, bizarre clip.

But, I was watching it and that Flashlight looked uber powerful. The beam on it also looks kind of, oddly oval shaped. And huge! What kind of flashlight would make that strong a beam?

rgc

Newly Enlightened
Not sure, but note to self, if traveling to Norway I will need a Surefire Hellfighter and a Wetterlings Swedish Forest Axe!

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dunno either, but I'm thinking I should start figuring out how to make a monster light, like the 100watt HID Thor mod and watch the movie :shrug:

jellydonut

Enlightened
How come I haven't heard of this?:eek::eek::eek:

I'm blank on the light - it's hard to say because most lights end up looking completely different on film than to the eye. I'm gonna be on the lookout for production stills and clips on TV and the net to see if I can find out what props they actually used though!:sssh:

Anyway, in case you're wondering about the film - it's a parody/comedy. They've got all the big comedians in the cast and such.

Looks like it'll be a great flashaholic movie too! Notice how they've extrapolated the myth of daylight turning trolls into stone by using powerful lights instead:devil:

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hahaha being a flashahlic will pay off if Trolls are real. If UV light kills vampires, and there real then it'll pay off too.
Thankfully moonlight mode doesn't act as a werewolf trigger device, or I'd smell a lawsuit :eek:oo: