• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***2in Copper slug****2D Blaster*** Modular too.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actual hosts pictures comming soon.

Hosts = 2D Blaster

LED = MC-E Cool. Bin/unknown

Driver = Direct Drive

heatsink = Pure copper slug 2in thick, but hollowed out for switch

Switch = 5A rated

Cells = 3 NiMH Sub C's By Tenergy

Optic = LEdil 8 degree, but covers a wall of light really well. Absolute perfect for throw and wall hunters who want a perfect beam.

Modular: The optic can fit MC-E type lights and while its narrow the flood it throws is just amazing. You can stick an SST-50, XR-E, or even another MC-E WARM. It has a set-screw on the side and I can include the L wrench. Just turn and the entire heatsink comes out for modding away. You can also stick up to a 36mm reflector in there too if you wanted to go that route with an SST-90 or so. Sooo many options. The Sub C's are included and you can now get 4500mAh capacity on these.

Considering the price of copper and the enginering that PCC put into this its a steal at just $175 NoW Just $140 Delivered in the U.S. ***SOLD****SOLD***SOLD***SOLD**

Electrolumens 2D Blaster______MC-E DD__________3 NiMH C cells_________ 774.6______1 sec________________________
_______________________________________________________________ 625.4______30 sec_______________________
Huge Copper heatsink______________________________________________613. 8______1 min________________________
____________________________________By PCC_______________________ 605.4______2 min________________________
__________________________________________________ _______________ 606.2______3 min________________________

P9130020.jpg

P9130021.jpg

P9130022.jpg

Here is the original heatsink leaning on the new and improved heatsink.
P9130023.jpg

Last edited:

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Super light with 2in Copper slug****2D Blaster*** Modular too.

I just wanted to add that, while building this light, the original host was untouched except for some minor milling on the inside of the tail cap to allow C cells to fit all the way into it. The main body tube and head have not been cut nor modified at all.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Super light with 2in Copper slug****2D Blaster*** Modular too.

In the interests of getting this light sold ASAP to begin the new top secret project:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

$140 Delivered in the US

Next to a 2D Mag, you can fit 3 NiMH C cells too, but spring needs to be removed from tailcap. You can also use a normal D Mag tailcap on it.

888ccce6.jpg

5cbdea2f.jpg

7ea16200.jpg

f2db76b9.jpg

2a319d71.jpg

Now the beamshoot was taken with Iphone, but you can see how intense the center beam is....More importantly how flawless the beam is.

The color is pure white.....super white. No blue, no green, nothing but White tint.
167ef9e7.jpg

Last edited:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lower Price and more Pictures***2in Copper slug****2D Blaster*** Modular too.

$120 delivered in the U.S.

If I keep it any 32~36mm reflector fits and an SST-90 DD off 3 Sub C's will deliver 5~7A at the tail for 2000ish OTF. The Sub C's can take the current and at 4500mAh they have the capacity to keep things bright for a long time.

stinky

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lower Price and more Pictures***2in Copper slug****2D Blaster*** Modular too.

:takeit:I'll take it. I have an SSR-50 that needs a home.

Do you think it will need some extra resistance to keep from frying an SSR-50 running with 3C?

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you think it will need some extra resistance to keep from frying an SSR-50 running with 3C?
Probably not, but, it depends on how your particular SSR-50 handles the Watts. In other words, try it and see if it turns blue.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit:I'll take it. I have an SSR-50 that needs a home.

Email Sent with paypal info..

Thank you,
bigC

stinky

Newly Enlightened

:paypal:

I did gift option. PLEASE send it with some form of tracking number. This is a one of a kind item and it would be a shame if it got lost.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:

I did gift option. PLEASE send it with some form of tracking number. This is a one of a kind item and it would be a shame if it got lost.

Will provide traking info tomorrow.

2D Copper Blaster is SOLD.

stinky

Newly Enlightened
bigchelis shipped it USPS priority. sent me the tracking number. USPS says they delivered it, but to whom did it go?

:mecry:

:fail:USPS:fail:

A warning to others to always have packages insured. I stupidly thought tracking would be enough. It's not!

not asking for the money back, just best wishes that it shows up eventually.

Latest posts