• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Mint Spy 007

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not going to do a fancy listing - photos are lousy (sorry) but you know this light. Cool Fall Spy 007 in mint condition, 2 blue trits installed, original Pelican case still with the label on it. Serial number 243 - got this in a trade - bought another the same day - don't need two!

SOLD TO K13NZ
I want to clear $950 on this light, so shipping and Paypal fees will be extra. If you pay Paypal personal, it will just be the shipping charge.

First "I'll take it" posted here followed by prompt payment gets it - PMs and Emails will be answered but the "I'll Take It" post takes priority.

My lousy photos...
P1020662.JPG

P1020663.JPG

P1020664.JPG

Thanks!

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **FS**Mint Spy 007

Nooooooooooo...this is the one that could complete my trifecta and I'm :broke:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dan, Good luck with the sale!
At this price it should sell quick!:faint:
Had my 007 in a new leather holster on my belt the whole time in colorado...absolutely amazing and tough lights!:devil:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

On hold temporarily for one of CPF's stellar citizens! I know, I know, I said first "I'll take it" here gets it - but this is a very temporary "hold."

Thanks!

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

As MUCH as I WANT this, I just can't swing it without selling a TB or MM, so I'm going to have to let it go....someone is going to have a HAPPY dance! :wave:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

On hold temporarily for one of CPF's stellar citizens! I know, I know, I said first "I'll take it" here gets it - but this is a very temporary "hold."

Thanks!

As MUCH as I WANT this, I just can't swing it without selling a TB or MM, so I'm going to have to let it go....someone is going to have a HAPPY dance! :wave:

Sooooo....:confused:
Is this one available again?..or is it being held for another member behind the scenes?..:thinking:..:shrug:

SFfanman

Enlightened

Looks like one of the Double Agents will be going on a mission. :devil: The question is.........where to? Michigan, Arizona, Japan, the UK? Who knows. Afterall it is top secret, classified info. :xyxgun: Good luck with the sale - one of CPF's Finest!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sooooo....:confused:
Is this one available again?..or is it being held for another member behind the scenes?..:thinking:..:shrug:

Different citizen behind the scenes - I'm really sorry folks, but it's only temporary. I supposed maybe I should withdraw - but it'll either be sold or off hold first thing in the morning!

Thanks for the interest!

k13nz

Newly Enlightened

backup! i will transfer pp once its fall... :hitit:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

Frenzied bidding on a terrific light.
Maybe I shouldn't be sending one of mine to DaFab for a small transplant. It might go AWOL. ( Just kidding, I trust him 100%)
Great light to a lucky person.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Folks, I am truly sorry for the confusion I caused in this sales thread. Those of you who know me know that I really love this forum and the great interaction - good, honest people! I've made many a valued friend! I'd never intentionally do anything deceptive to anyone!

I severely bent my own rule on the "Post within the thread" rule - :fail: and I apologize.

At any rate, the light is on hold/sold pending - if for any reason that doesn't work out k13nz has back up.

Thank you all! lovecpf

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

backup! i will transfer pp once its fall... :hitit:

The hold is released - that individual, a very stand up guy, feels that the rightful winner should be the first "I'll take it" post, k13nz. Cheers to coloradogps, and congratulations to k13nz!

this light is sold to Juki (k13nz) - thank you Juki, and thank you CPF!

Last edited:

k13nz

Newly Enlightened
Re: Sold Pending Funds - Mint Spy 007

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.... :paypal: :hitit:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sold Pending Funds - Mint Spy 007

Nice buy, k13nz! :thumbsup:

run4jc, great sale! :twothumbs

:party: :party: :party: :party: