• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *FOUND* WTB: McFlood reflectors

donn_

Flashaholic
I need 2-3 of the little McFlood reflectors for use in MiniMags.

Here are a couple of DarkZero photos:

Img_8129.jpg

Img_8135.jpg

McFlood is on the right.

Please check your reflector inventories.:grin2:

:thanks:

Last edited:

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: McFlood reflectors

Lots of Luck, Donn!

My McFlood is mounted in a minimag 1*AA with a 500 mA sandwich and a 14500. It usually sits in the bookcase behind my desk which has 7 chargers and a DMM which are mostly in shadows.

The McFlood is absolutely perfect for making all of the above perfectly and comfortably legible. I probably use it 10 - 20 times daily. I can't imagine a better reading reflector as I sometimes put the light in a secondary loop on a headband for reading use.

I bought Don's throwier minimag reflector at the same time for my another minimag 1*AA, but it normally remains a shelf queen.

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic

I know...hen's teeth. I forgot I had one, and was poking around in my reflector box and found it. It's great in a MiniMag with a warm XP-G. Terrific working beam.

donn_

Flashaholic

Thanks, Dave.

Next rainy day, I'm gonna fudge up a stock MiniMag reflector with fine ScotchBrite, and see what happens.

donn_

Flashaholic

I have several different grades of diffusion film, which I've tried, but it doesn't work as well as the McFlood.