Good news from Zebralight!!!

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent an email to Zebralight yesterday asking about their plans for more "w" models. Here is the reply I received this morning.

"Yes, there will be SC51w, H51w, and SC60w. We are still trying to get some XP-G neutral white LEDs with the tint that we like, so far no luck.

Sincerely,

Lillian Xu
ZebraLight, Inc.
8320 Sterling Street
Irving, TX 75063"

Yippee!!! An SC60w is in the works!!! :hitit: And an H51w!!! :hitit: Yippee!!!

abras

Newly Enlightened
Pls ask Z-Light about announced earlier this year 2-AA light S5200. They didn't answer my mail.

jag-engr

Enlightened
I sent an email to Zebralight yesterday asking about their plans for more "w" models. Here is the reply I received this morning.

"Yes, there will be SC51w, H51w, and SC60w. We are still trying to get some XP-G neutral white LEDs with the tint that we like, so far no luck.

Sincerely,

Lillian Xu
ZebraLight, Inc.
8320 Sterling Street
Irving, TX 75063"

Was I going to buy an H51? Yes. Will I hold off on that, now? Absolutely.

I can't wait for the H51w! I just hope they get them in by November. I want to take two with me to Costa Rica and I'm leaving mid-December.

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want an H51w something fierce... I've been holding out for one instead of buying the H31w because I am not a fan of CR123 cells.

I'd also like to get an SC60w when they come out too.

As far as I know, the do use the 5B tint. It's a little on the warm side, but I have no problem with it. I like it a lot better than the greenishness in a lot of the neutral white XPG emitters.

raltm

Newly Enlightened
As far as I know, the do use the 5B tint. It's a little on the warm side, but I have no problem with it. I like it a lot better than the greenishness in a lot of the neutral white XPG emitters.

my zebra sc50w+ (5B) has a noticeable green tint in comparison with the neutral fenix (5A).

fenixzebra.jpg

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I'll be thinking real hard about the H51w for my Christmas present, if LiteFlux can't get their AA act together.

Geoff

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
my zebra sc50w+ (5B) has a noticeable green tint in comparison with the neutral fenix (5A).

fenixzebra.jpg

Perhaps it's just the picture, but I don't really see any green there.

Mine isn't green at all. The only non-yellow/white I see in mine is at the very edge of the hotspot, right at the transition to the spill area, where it looks very, very slightly magenta. Guess it's tint-lottery.

My Quark XPG NW, however, is VERY green on all levels, and so much so on the low-low level that it's basically useless because of how dark the greenishness makes it. My Quark R2 on the other hand is much more usable on that same mode.

jag-engr

Enlightened
I can't wait for the H51w! I just hope they get them in by November. I want to take two with me to Costa Rica and I'm leaving mid-December.

I emailed Zebralight yesterday and got a prompt reply from Lillian Xu - it's unlikely that they will be in before mid-December. :(