• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mac's Brass SST50 EDC (4500K, 2.8A, Clipped)

luvmyyorkie

Newly Enlightened
FS: Mac's Brass SST50 EDC (4500K, 2.8A, Clipped)--SOLD. Thank you.

I bought this light a few weeks ago from one of CPF's Level 1 Benefactor's, CPF Member "csshih." It has been tested on one occasion when we went out for a walk, since it arrived, and it is in the same condition as described in the original FOR SALE post by csshih, found here:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/290702

I paid somewhat more than I am asking at this point, having over-bought more lights than I can use. I will absorb the difference happily since I have enjoyed seeing this great light in use on one occasion.

My asking price, for shipping within the US, is $160 (including US shipping destination and PP fees).

I also want you to know that my REAL CPF ID is "lk99bt;" however, in my lengthy sojourn abroad to other forums and avocations (fountain pens, pre-war Martins, 1911's, . . . ) I long since forgot and misplaced my CPF password. Meanwhile, my former email server (Cox) changed to Sudden Link and I was issued a new email address—making recovery of my old password impossible so far. CPF member csshih has been quite helpful in getting me into my old identity--and in the coming weeks, I'll make the switch. Thank you, csshih, again!

The first person to post, "I'll take it," without any qualifications, followed by prompt payment, gets it. Prompt payment for me, means a paypal within 2 or 3 days unless previously discussed and agreed upon by both of us, prior to the, "I'll take it" posting. The "I'll take it" must be posted in the For Sale thread (not a pm or email). Thank you for your patience with my effort to avoid any misunderstanding.

So, first come, first served.

Have fun and thanks for reading this.

Prices include shipping within the US and any Paypal fees. For shipping outside the US the buyer will pay, in addition to the price listed below, all fees for US Registered Mail (the only shipping option for outside US destinations), USPS Insurance, customs and any additional fees for shipping and receipt of package into the destination country. Please know that the US Customs form will list the exact amount paid, no exceptions. Thank you.

Please ask your questions in advance. I prefer the sale to be final since I'm not a retailer and not in business with lights. However, if you find my description above grossly misleading, I will work with you to keep us both satisfied. As for questions, I am not an expert and will do the best I can to help you. Thank you-Mike

Last edited:

JMP

Enlightened
Great Price. back up please! anyone else got one for this price?

Last edited:

notsofast

Enlightened
The light came today Mike, thanks.

It is one of the few lights that beat my expectations. It is gorgeous and the tint is sooo pleasing!

Come on dark!

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could you please update the thread title so I stop coming back here hoping its still for sale? :poke:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Way too slow I guess. Saw mention of it on CPF marketplace. Nice pick up...

Sorry to re-bump this, but this thread is a year old. The one mentioned over on CPFMP is another one, and hasn't yet been moved (I think...).

Maybe the title of this one could be edited, or the thread closed???