• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Brass Mac's EDC SST-50 2.8a 3-mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Communication was stellar prior to my payment. Since then, virtually nonexistent. Nothing, no response to PM's or e-mails. Not feeling very good about the prospects of receiving my $200 back OR my light. :poof: :shakehead

9volt, thanks for that interesting link. Had I seen that prior to sending the money I probably would not have done so.

I can see being super busy at work (and other weak-*** excuses), but an online community such as this demands the courtesy of at least a reply and an acknowledgement of shipping. I don't even know whether the light's been shipped or not.

I'll give Hammer Train another day or so before filing any kind of dispute but I feel like I've been "railroaded" by "The Train.". :thinking:

Just checked your history, Hammer Train:

Last Activity: Today 01:11 AM

I don't understand how you can get on-line and NOT respond to all my PM's and comments in the thread. :thinking: That's not only terrible customer service, it's downright rude.

Since you've opted to completely ignore me, I've opened a dispute with PayPal.

I see now why you've got a poor history here at CPF. You've got a lengthy jeer thread (noted above), as well as another thread (link PM'd to me via another member) where your service was highly questionable.

I've said all along that all one has in an on-line community is his reputation. Yours, sir, speaks for itself. :fail:

toby_pra

Flashaholic
I did many deals with Hammer Train...never had a problem, i cant understand
this behaviour...

Sorry Dad this is not ok. Hope you get your money back or your light...:shakehead

Thanks Toby, Paul, Dan, and everybody else. I'm not optimistic about ever hearing from Hammer Train again. He's probably too embarrassed, at this point, to even communicate, here publicly or in any other manner. Never been burned on CPF before. I'll be sure to deal with guys I know from now on, I guess. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.