• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB : Muyshondt Aeon - Any color, any condition...

hokoman

Newly Enlightened
Looking to add a couple Aeon's - I'm running Ragnar Relays in Las Vegas and want to get my team a couple more little lights. email works best - [email protected] Not concerned about color, or condition... as long is both stages work. The cheaper the better.

Other small two stage lights would work too.

Thanks -
Hokoman

hokoman

Newly Enlightened
two incoming... thanks. but if you have a pink or red one, i would be interested in hearing from you too.... :)

Mr. Hubert

Newly Enlightened
Since it sounds like you received more offers for Aeon's than you needed, if anyone out there still has one they'd be willing to part with, I've been looking for one for a while. I know BrightGuy sells them for $125, but I was hoping to pick up a used one for a bit less. Haven't had a ton of luck over at CPF Marketplace in the WTB section, but it looks like you got some offers pretty quick over here...

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since it sounds like you received more offers for Aeon's than you needed, if anyone out there still has one they'd be willing to part with, I've been looking for one for a while. I know BrightGuy sells them for $125, but I was hoping to pick up a used one for a bit less. Haven't had a ton of luck over at CPF Marketplace in the WTB section, but it looks like you got some offers pretty quick over here...

I have one for sale in the market place right now.

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=239952