• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD**Project-M by Milkyspit

737mech

Enlightened
I just got this light today after a wait of over six months to build. Unfortunately I need cash more than the light right now so I have decided to sell it :shakehead

The light was made with a BRAND NEW Surefire M4 Devastator as the host. It was bored by Milky to accept two 18650 cells. The tailcap is the stock twisty but I will include a new McClicky switch for you to install if you choose.

Tale of the tape-
Project- M Extreme
X1004.4
4x XPG-R51C
Carclo20mm Optics
Acorn 1.3 'Californ-NS' Firmware
Custom-Fabricated Aluminum Heatsink...Use 2x Rechargables or 3x Primaries

A couple quotes from one of many PM's between Scott and I

"I developed custom firmware for your light ... Per your wishes, it has no strobe, no SOS, no locator, just simple levels of brightness. There are low, medium, high, plus an ultralow (which would run for weeks(?) and is still bright enough to see 5 feet or so in front of you in a dark room). Hidden away are also multiple ways of operating the light: memory; tactical; and theater... plus the ability to optimize the light for longer runtimes with roughly half the usual perceived brightness at all levels."

"Your light is really, really nice. Sorry, just have to say that. I'm probably going to end up making myself one exactly like yours as I like it that much."

Now for the pictures...
IMG_0011-2.jpg

IMG_0012-6.jpg

IMG_0013-2.jpg

IMG_0014-5.jpg

IMG_0015-2.jpg

IMG_0016-2.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

I am asking exactly what I have into it. I will not be making any profit and will actually end up losing a little after shipping. I will be sad to see it go.

- SOLD - $700 - SOLD - shipped CONUS via USPS with insurance and Delivery Confirmation
PayPal payment

First "I will take it" followed by a prompt payment has priority

I will PM you with my paypal address once you have stated you will take it.

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Project-M by Milkyspit

I Will take it. PM me your paypal info. THANKS.......;) :hitit: