(2) E1e
(3) E2e
(2) KL1
(2) Red filter for the E2e
(1) Blue filter for the E2e
(2) M6
(2) 500 HOLA for the M6
Spare CR123 batteries

I am trying not to spend a couple hundred dollars on a Pelican Case after reading that the Otter Box is just as good. Which box size do you suggest and how can I tell if it will all fit? Can you stack the foam to make different levels of lights and accessories? Where do you buy the pluck foam? Thanks and sorry so long.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Bulldog...I ordered my Otter Boxes from Realtons (a member here). I went to the Otter Box website and got dimensions for the 1000, 2000, & the 3000, then drew them out and placed my torches on that drawing. All 3 boxes met the needs of my specific configurations, so I ordered all of them.

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you have to work on "must control self"
grin.gif
yellowlaugh.gif
winkie.GIF

Deviant

Enlightened
bulldog,

For your spare CR123s if u want a compact case, the 1000 series otter box can accomodate 9 CR123s.

for all of your stuff i guess the 5500 Series might be able to accomodate all

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Originally posted by Josh:
I think you have to work on "must control self"
grin.gif
yellowlaugh.gif
winkie.GIF
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks I know, but I just "can't"...I really need help!
grin.gif

(That's why "must control self" is in my sig, I'm hoping it's positive reinforcement...nah, it's not working!)

B

BULLDOG

Dan brought it to my attention that you can get plastic boxes made by Pelican. How do they rank up with the Otter Boxes?

im2smrt4u

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by Sigman:
Bulldog...I ordered my Otter Boxes from Realtons (a member here). I went to the Otter Box website and got dimensions for the 1000, 2000, & the 3000, then drew them out and placed my torches on that drawing. All 3 boxes met the needs of my specific configurations, so I ordered all of them.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Realtons is a good guy! Highly reccommended!

But where can I find foam to put inside the box?