• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Oveready White Cerakote C2 with Oveready Triple-XPG Drop-in

easilyled

Flashaholic
This is a very rare catch and release for me!

An Oveready White-cerakote C2 host with:-
  1. Crenelated Black Bezel-Ring
  2. UCL Glass Window
  3. Hard-press McClicky tailswitch
  4. Oveready Triple-XPG (Neutral) Single-stage drop-in

IMG_2244.jpg

Asking $365 $350
This will include tracking and insurance worldwide wherever possible.
First to give an unconditional "I'll take it" followed up by prompt payment by Paypal gift, receives it.
No trades please.

As an Extra Option, if you wish to add a white cerakote A19 extender for $48, Electron_Guru has generously offered to ship it free of shipping charges.
This would enable the C2 to be extended to C3 size and therefore the use of 2 18500s.
So for this option, you would pay an extra $48, and I would order it from Electron_Guru and he would ship it to your address.

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Oveready White Cerakote C2 with Oveready Drop-in

I have the same, but a 6P. The white Cerakote is very nice and it suits of course a cool white Triple. :D

This should go fast, as thoe hosts are always sold out at Oveready... :whistle:

Good luck with your sale! :wave:

Burgess

Flashaholic

Absolutely Beautiful ! ! !

Reminds me of the L-series Lenses for Canon SLR Cameras.

Just needs a "Red Ring" near the front.

Good Luck in your sale of this lovely Gem.

lovecpf
_

easilyled

Flashaholic

Thanks for the nice words, guys.

As an oversight, I omitted the word "Triple" from the drop-in, in my original description in the first post. It is, of course an Oveready Triple-XPG (Neutral-tint) Single-stage drop-in.

I didn't used to be a fan of lower color temperatures, but I have to admit that outdoors, this neutral tint really makes warmer colors "pop out" and gives better depth perception compared to the cool-white tint.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: REDUCED: Oveready White Cerakote C2 with Oveready Triple-XPG Drop-in

Which version of the drop in is this? L1? Direct drive? Could you post a picture of the light engine, please?

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Which version of the drop in is this? L1? Direct drive? Could you post a picture of the light engine, please?

Oveready Triple-XPG (Neutral) Single-stage drop-in

Single stage = L1
Just trying to help - and you can see the light engine HERE

I own a setup just like this and it is awesome. Beautiful tint from the neutral version, and just a huge wall of long throwing light. These white C2 hosts are almost always out of stock. I'm sorta considering this myself (but I have two already :eek:)

And dealing with easilyled is an absolute pleasure. Great communication, fast shipping, just a great person. Combination of light and seller highly recommended!! :twothumbs

easilyled

Flashaholic

Thanks for the help, run4jc. :thumbsup:
Being in the UK, I was fast asleep. :)

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a nice setup! I have a 6p with a triple xp-g neutral and had a chance to take it on a camping trip this weekend. I tell you, "wall of light" is no joke, and the color of the neutral really improves on the depth perception and is a lot easier on the eyes. Things just don't get washed out. The brown of the deer and the armadillos in the brush just stands out.

Whoever picks up this setup won't be dissappointed. Free bump for you!

easilyled

Flashaholic

Thanks badziscool. One thing that some may not realize, is that by having only one single high level, it means that there is a true momentary option, if required.

This is not really possible with the 3-level drop-ins, since momentary pressing will just go to the next level, rather than staying on the existing level.

This may not be necessary for everybody, but I think that it is definitely an advantage for some users, especially those that wish to use it for tactical purposes.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks badziscool. One thing that some may not realize, is that by having only one single high level, it means that there is a true momentary option, if required.

This is not really possible with the 3-level drop-ins, since momentary pressing will just go to the next level, rather than staying on the existing level.

This may not be necessary for everybody, but I think that it is definitely an advantage for some users, especially those that wish to use it for tactical purposes.

Agreed. I own a 3 level and a single level. while I enjoy the 3 level, I typically find myself circling back to the 'high' level. when I carry the single level, it just seems simpler - switch it on and light up the world!

and the neutral tint is great - great depth, colors pop. I'm soooo tempted! But wait - I already have this!

jgraham15

Enlightened

A free bump for a beautiful flashlight! :twothumbs

I have an almost identical setup except it's the custom black HA III and it is one of my favorite flashlights! I don't know how you could even bring yourself sell it!?!?

easilyled

Flashaholic

A free bump for a beautiful flashlight! :twothumbs

I have an almost identical setup except it's the custom black HA III and it is one of my favorite flashlights! I don't know how you could even bring yourself sell it!?!?

I must admit, I'm having second thoughts but I do also have a custom black HAIII C3 and I don't really need them both. Thanks for the bump. :)

Electron_Guru has very kindly offered to ship a white cerakote A19 extender for the cost of the part only (ie. $48), with free shipping to anyone that would prefer to extend this C2 so that it can use 2 18500s. :thumbsup:

So this is another option for anyone that wishes to do this. (Cost would be a further $48).

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't understand that this one is still here... I'd take it immediately, but I can't afford it right now and I have a 6P in white Cerakote.

As for the C2, I have a grey one from Oveready as I didn't know at the time I bought it that Cerakote ones would come.

I'd be interested in that A19 extender, it would also fit my 6P and make it more versatile, it is equipped with an L1 Triple as well and I would love to be able to use 2x18500 with it. It's a weird situation though, as you don't sell the extender, but Oveready does.

I have an idea though : If someone wants the light WITHOUT the extender, I'll take it! I'll ask Dan if he'd be willing to sell it to me. Obviously, the buyer of the light still has the absolute priority on the item though!

A word about the Triples : I bought the cool one first, but then had the chance to grab a neutral white, they sold pretty fast only weeks ago. Well, the neutral one is MUCH nicer. It looks a tad less brighter, neutral tints always do and it has a nominal 100 Lumen less, but it renders colors much better, it doesn't flatten things out like the cool one does. For outdoor use in nature, the better choice for sure! Mine currently sits in an orange 9P... :whistle:

Last edited: