• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti Gatlight Price drop

malakye666

Newly Enlightened
For Sale Gatlight This is one of the most outrageous lights. Really amazing a must for any Ti collector I have Two and need to fund a Ti master piece by the great Mirage man. This light comes in a timber presentation box that doubles as a display stand. The price $390$370+shipping please Pm questions and the first I'll take it posted in the thread will be the new owner
IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

Last edited:

malakye666

Newly Enlightened
Re: Ti Gatlight

Whats the difference between those 2 models besides the rotary switch.

Everything will be the same as with the previous production round, except for the following differences:

1-LED: We just secured V-bin LEDs for this round. So they should be brighter then the previous production round. In fact its probably one of the brightest LEDs out there one can currently get. Of course also selected for premium tint colors.

2-Knob: Instead of a find knurl we will have a milled - (we call it Rolex knurl) for the titanium knob. Here is a rendering. We believe it will enhance the look and high quality of the light.

3-Knob Thread: To prevent galling the knob thread (male part) will be made out of gold plated copper. This will also increase conductivity towards the female titanium thread, as well as do the same towards the contact to the push button in the center.

4-Name: The light will be called simply: GatLight
With the V3 design we finished the design so no more need to add versions.

5-Serial: The serial numbers will start at D-301. Since the previous round had serials 1 to 300, and this one is mostly the same design the numbers will continue at 301. In addition we decided to add a letter in front of it, which marks the production round. Since this is the 4th round GatLights we gave it the letter D. This allows differentiation and identification of the lights.

6-Driver changes: Then we had a few minor driver changes. The LEDs are mounted on solid COPPER core circuit boards.. that board got thicker. Then the driver circuit board is a bit smaller which will reduce a manual step for us. And then there are also a few other minor improvements.

7-Bars: We changed the titanium alloy on the bars with the goal to get a better finish on the bars.

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ti Gatlight

Whats the difference between those 2 models besides the rotary switch.

As far as I understand,

V3 is made of Grade5 Ti which is much better in my opinion, while V4(rolex knurl) is made of Grade2 Ti to cut down the machining cost.

V4 is a little bit brighter, and slightly over driven.

For me, V3 is "the choice". :thumbsup:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
May I ask what the serial No. on this V3 is ?