• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- Ultimate Milky Roomsweeper Combo- $225.00

scout24

Flashaholic
Hi folks! Got this from Barbarian back in July and have added a twist or two to the sale in the interest of versatility. What you get:

A nice condition Silver E1 head hosting a big honkin' brass heatsink for the P7. A bored E2D body for 17670 cell. a 123 sized body to run this baby on AW's IMR 123.:devil: Three tailcaps... (Stay with me now.) One Backup clicky that fits both bodies. A crenelated clicky that also fits both bodies, for tailstanding or just a bit more to hang on to. And, my favorite, a twisty/ momentary two stage from the Shoppe with a 60 Ohm resistor for a SWEET low level flood that really makes this more versatile. As fun as 600+ lumens of flood is, there are times when a bit less is called for..

All parts are used but in nice shape, some missing ano, but this is a light that begs to be used. Super small pocket rocket? Got it. More to hang on to with more runtime? Got that, too. Low flood, plus room filling sun- in- your- hand? No problem...

I will include an AW 17670, and an AW IMR123 to get you going. Promt Paypal preferred, CONUS only for now, Shipped Priority mail with DC#. Feel free to PM or post here with questions, and thanks for looking! Asking $250.00 Drop to $225.00!!! for the package, I don't want to split it up, and no trades as of now, please. First "I'll take it!" gets it. Now, some eye candy...
Sold!!!
Sorry about the last pic, but you get the idea..

P1010325.jpg

P1010326.jpg

P1010327.jpg

P1010329.jpg

P1010330.jpg

P1010331.jpg

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: WTS- Ultimate Milky Roomsweeper Combo

Damn Greg that is a tremendous package deal for someone. I'm tempted to buy it back at that price.

This is a true side spill light that will put a smile on the new owners face.

I would also add that Greg is among the finest of sellers and members of CPF.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Damn Greg that is a tremendous package deal for someone. I'm tempted to buy it back at that price.

This is a true side spill light that will put a smile on the new owners face.

I would also add that Greg is among the finest of sellers and members of CPF.

+1! Folks, this is a dream deal - fantastic, usable hardware from one of the absolute finest on CPF! For $250? Are you kidding me?
GREAT DEAL!!:party:

scout24

Flashaholic

Thank you, guys... You're way too kind.:bow: No Roomsweeper love? Howza bout a drop to $225.00??? :D

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS- Ultimate Milky Roomsweeper Combo- $225.00

:faint:

The head alone is worth more than that....!!!

And Greg is the best. I predict that this will be gone within the hour...:party:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very nice package deal for someone. I would be all over it if i did'nt have one being built by milky. wished you had this for sale a few weeks ago. :hitit:

rkJr

Enlightened

I'll take Backup if it becomes available