• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SUMMER SALE - CLOSED

Kiessling

Flashaholic
CLOSED. Thanx all !

Discount of the day ... for every item purchased beyond the first, get 5% off the total.
This means you get 5% off for two items, 10% off for three and so on ...

LAST PRICE DROPS !!! SALE will close in 3 hours.

Summer is ending, so is my money. I am selling some nice ones as I need cash fast.

Here's the fineprint:

Questions in the thread or via PM are welcome, but an unconditional "I'll take it" posted here will be king. All items are as pictured and usually in near mint condition unless otherwise stated. Payment is via PayPal to the address below. PayPal fees are on me. If the buyer does not follow through with payment in a reasonable timeframe, the item will be relisted. My PayPal addy is:

EMailPic.gif

Shipping is via Deutsch Post and costs $15 per shipment. I ship to any place in the world that the Deutsche Post can reach. You can have as many lights as you want in one shipment. There is no insurance and no tracking guaranteed. I always try to get a return receipt, but it rarely works. Basically, once the item leaves my hands I am not to be held responsible for any loss. We will be able to work something out in case of a total loss though.
There are no batteries in the lights to comply with any possible rules of air travel on this planet.
As I am not engaged on B/S/T on a regular basis, meaning almost never, a gentle PM would be appreciated if I am way out of line with my prices, thanx :whistle:

I am sorry for the not-so-great pictures. The color balance is really awful and I did not get it right with my limited software skills.

1. DSpeck UBH Set … $55 SPF
The most versatile battery tube for the E-Series. It is a HA-NAT UBH with all battery spacers (CR123, 2xCR123, AA, Arc button) and the AA-tube to prevent battery rattle when used with 2xAA.
The size of the UBH, for the younger members here :D, is 3xCR123 or 2xAA, and with the spacers you get any combination down to 1xCR123 or 1xAA. The Arc button is for the use of the Arc LS head on the UBH :cool:

DSpeck E2C Adapter … $30 --> NOW $25 SOLD

McGizmo Aleph1 – limited run in blue … $240 Sold
This is one of approx. 10 lights in a medium blue type2 anodize. It is upgraded with a Seoul P4 light engine running at 917mA and a rare original McGizmo titanium bezel ring. The upgrades are included in the price as is the original blue standard bezel ring pictured in the pic.

McGizmo Aleph1 – chrome vaporized reflector … $220--> $195 --> NOW $180
MCAleph1chrome.jpg

MCAleph1chromereflector.jpg

A black Aleph1 head on a black SF E2D body sporting a Aleph Standard Flat Top 2-stage tailcap. The special feature of this one is a chrome vaporized reflector coating producing a very smooth beam. You won't find another one like this. And it looks cool, too :D. The light has a LuxV with no doughnut hole (for all the youngsters: this was the top-of-the-line LED when *I* was new here) light engine with 3 tritium vials that can be seen from the front end … dimly glowing. The LE uses a BadBoy converter at 500mA. You also get a rare original McGizmo titanium bezel ring and 2 original black bezel rings.

Aleph LE DB917 LuxIII … $45 --> NOW $35 SOLD
Aleph LE with a DB917 converter running a LuxIII.

Aleph Mule Head and Aleph 2-Stage Tailcap $95 --> NOW $85 --> NOW $75 and $45 Tailcap SPF
MCAlephstuff.jpg

The Aleph Mule Head is HA Black, has the McPET white reflection stuff and sports a SOB 750 Cree Q4 LE.
The Aleph Tailcap is a standard version in black with a 60 Ohms resistor in the tail.
Both are made by the man himself.

ICON MODUS alternate color set with bonus … $95--> NOW $80 --> NOW $70
ICONModusblueandblack.jpg

ICONModusyellowbroken.jpg

This is a prototype color set with a dark blue body with slight metallic swirls and matte black grip thingies. There are some dings and impurities on those lights. They do work like the standard Modus.
As a bonus you get a broken yellow/green Modus 1xAA. The head is perfect, the threading at the body tube is broken off (see pic). Can be used to salvage parts for wild color combos.

McGizmo Haiku head (Cree version) … $195 SPF
This is an original Haiku head with a Cree XR-E LED, it is not modified in any way.

McGizmo McLuxIII-T … $850 SPF
This hurts the most. :(
The rare and elusive McLuxIII-T in original configuration. This is the twisty light in Don's titanium line-up. Only about 37 have been made. It is similar to a 6-fluted PD-Head on a twisty body without the piston drive. It sports the usual drive current of 525/25 mA and uses a TYOH LuxIII, Joker version in a non-Joker reflector. The light is not modified in any way.
The body can be used with other McLuxIII titanium heads, but it might not engage high mode. It is a gamble. It works with *my* PD and PS20 head, but not with the LS27 and Mule.

McLux #40 … $195 SPF
The very first CPF custom light brought to us by the Skunk Lighters :D
Dead mint safe queen and on the first battery (that you won't receive). What you will receive is a spare grip o-ring. The scratches on the clip are there since the beginning of time, it came that way. Original McFlood reflecotr. Not modded ot altered in any way, historic light for CPF and flashaholics. Q-binned batwing LuxI LED :devil:.
Number #40 of 125 pieces.

McGizmo Sapphire … $120 SOLD
Original Sapphire with the higher drive current, it is my spare unit and unused.

TB E-Series 3xCR123 Body … $90 SPF
A TranquilityBase aluminum E-Series 3xCR123 body in his typical design, HA Black. This is NOT a split-body tube and does not fit 18650 cells, the line that you see is a design element void of function. The dust on the tube is free.

SF E2L Outdoorsman with LX2 clip … $110 --> NOW $95 --> NOW $90
SFE2Oclip.jpg

SF E2O, Cree version, sporting a LX2 clip instead of the standard clip. Otherwise stock, did not leave the house.

SF Aviator bulb replacement … $30 --> NOW $25 --> NOW $20
SFA2lampsocketstrion.jpg

I *think* this is a socket for Strion bulbs, but I could be wrong. The bulb can be removed, but I forgot what it was exactly. :thinking:

Seraph P7 head … $80 SPF
Seraph P7 head for the SF M-Series, sporting a P7 LED and one single level.

SF pins … free
SFpins.jpg

SF pins. You can get one when you buy something here. One per order, not per light. When posting "I'll take it" for the light, please include the desired pin if you want one.

Gone are: 1st and 2nd "SF" logo pin; "PK" pin;

Dead modded SF T1A … free Gone
A wonderful high CRI modded SF T1A … was my EDC for months, but the electronics crapped out. Since it is modded, I voided the warranty.
It can be yours if you buy something here. When posting "I will take it" for the light just include that you also want the T1A corpse, and it is yours.

That's it, thanx for looking !

bernie

Last edited:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: SUMMER SALE

OK guys, thanx.
PLease PM me your shipping addresses.

Zot ... your total is $45

Toby ... $210

Thanx :)

Barbarian

Enlightened

I'll take the McGizmo Aleph1 – limited run in blue … $240

plus the SF pin in the middle of the 2nd row.

Kiessling

Flashaholic

Mr. Barbarian ... ok.
Your total is $255, please send me your shipping address.
Thanx :)

EDIT: fixed 255

Kiessling

Flashaholic

toby ... it started flickering and then dies, it flickers very rarely now.

Barbarian ... :D