• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired withdrawn: Firefly II/III Brass CR2 Body (thrown away => garbage now!)

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, it´s done - I´ve thrown away the piece of crap - it´s in the garbage now - not available anymore

I am selling a Brass Firefly II / III Body. The body is in good condition but has seen some use by it´s former owner. I´ll include a lens, NX-05FF optic as well as three o-rings for free.

firefly1.jpg

firefly2.jpg

$50 $45 $40 $35 shipped worldwide registered - insurance is additional $5. Payment via paypal please - EU and german members can pay via banktransfer as well if they wish to.

The first to post "I´ll take it" gets it and has priotity over PM communication.

Thanks
Eric

Last edited:

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Firefly II/III Brass CR2 Body (+ Lens, Optic) Worldwide Shipping

Please excuse my Newbie ignorance, but is this a working flashlight ? That is, does it have a LE ?

flip

Enlightened

It looks like you will need a head/light engine to make a complete light. This seems like a very good price for these parts though.

Belstaff1464

Enlightened

It looks like you will need a head/light engine to make a complete light. This seems like a very good price for these parts though.

Thanks for the reply. Any idea what sort of LE this would need and where I would be able to source it from ?

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Belstaff, flip is right. It is the body only and a head as well as a lamp assembly would be needed.

You can get a lamp assembly / sandwich for the Firefly at the sandwich shoppe.

Here´s a link to the FF2 sandwiches they sell: http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/index.php?cPath=22

You´d also need the copper head piece which is also availablae at the sandwich shoppe http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/index.php?cPath=48_56_59_34

After that you´d have to get head/bezel itself which I unfortunatelly don´t have anymore.

Eric

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, last price drop. If it´s not sold by thursday I´ll just throw it away.

Eric