Quark Mini 123 @ Cheapest Price?

Tiresius

Enlightened
Guess I've been tempted to the edge when lighthound sent my this key chain light. Curses!!!

Does anyone know of any reputable site where they're sold cheapest? I've been looking for a warm version as an EDC--not unless someone says otherwise to get the neutral white. This will be my EDC mounted on my key set so I'll always have a flashlight with me when I'm out and about.

The cheapest place I saw is from goinggear.com for $36.99 warm version.

Anyone knows of another place cheaper? I've bought my stuff from DX, lighthound and ebay most of the time. I guess I can also order from the manufacturer but was wondering if other places can be cheaper.

Tiresius

Enlightened
A used one off of the marketplace.

No one's selling one in the market. I was thinking of going to craigslist but it seems that only a few in Fresno, CA knows about quality flashlights. I got my U2 for $80 from there but the guy sold his A2 Aviator for $60. I guess it was stolen?

don.gwapo

Enlightened
Why not go at 4sevens. You will end up $34.04 in total for a warm mini 123 and you got yourself a free shipping.

tre

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would love to know what the exact rules are for posts like these. Sometimes nods delete them and sometimes they don't. It seems most of the time a "where should I buy xxxx from" post disappears.

carrot

Flashaholic
I might be wrong, but Going Gear also has a coupon.

In any case, ordering from Marshall at Going Gear or David (and the crew) at 4sevens, you can't go wrong. They'll both do right by you.

Flashfirstask?later

Enlightened
Cheapest depends on where you live also as 4sevens may have free basic shipping even outside of US but other sites may charge varying shipping costs for to Canada and elsewhere if they even ship outside of US.