Bumblebee takes out DC Police SUV

adamjh3

Newly Enlightened
http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/entertai...mblebee-at-transformer-3-filming-in-dc-101110

Police unit responding to a call cuts through a film scene for Transformers 3, swerves to avoid Optimus Prime, collides with Bumblebee.

A D.C. Police SUV was involved in a wreck at the filming of Transformers 3 in Washington D.C.
While the movie was filming a car chase scene on 3rd Street in northwest D.C., the police SUV collides with a yellow Chevy Camaro, which in the movie series is known as the character Bumblebee

Sources tell FOX 5 that he was running to a call to 9th and F Street and was apparently using a different radio channel than the police officers who were securing the perimeter for the movie

I hope everyone's alright, but I did get a chuckle out of how they were covering up Bumblebee like it was a dead body.

jtblue

Newly Enlightened
I think the title should've been "DC Police SUV takes out Bumblebee".

I'm guessing everyone's ok but cmon man Transformers 2 was one of the worst movies I've seen in a long, long time. I hope Transformers 3 has a better script :whistle:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm guessing everyone's ok but cmon man Transformers 2 was one of the worst movies I've seen in a long, long time. I hope Transformers 3 has a better script :whistle:

:oops: :crackup:

don.gwapo

Enlightened
They don't know that the SUV is a Decepticon. :nana:.

So Bumblebee, don't mess with a Decepticons or you will end up Wrecked! :devil:.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Even worse, the police SUV transformed; and planted a pistol right by Bumblebee's right, front, tire. Then it claimed the crash was justifiable. Friends of the injured Autobot cried foul. And it was later learned that Bumblebee is actually left-handed. :sssh:

Flashfirstask?later

Enlightened

Megan Fox is not in this third movie "Transformers: The Dark of the Moon" so maybe it has a chance?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
So you would rather look at her legs and other assets versus having a good script and acting?

If I want to see a well-endowed "actress," I'll go see a film starring one of Ron Jeremy's friends. (They have more acting talent than Megan Fox does anyway.)

I want to see the cars! (Once again, better looking than Megan Fox too.)

Yeah, you know it's true. :D

march.brown

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I was a Troop Sergeant in the Army , I was on parade for the "Queens Birthday" ... It was a very important event for our regiment with everyone immaculately dressed.

During the ceremony , with all my troop standing to attention with fixed bayonets , I saw a huge Bumblebee flying towards me ... I couldn't move and it hit me right between the eyes ... I was knocked over backwards with the force ... My Sergeant-major jumped straight into my place.

I got up and stood behind him and said that I was OK and quietly told him what had happened ... We quickly swopped places and I could hear him trying desperately (and unsuccessfully) not to laugh out loud ... Several of the Officers and men also saw the incident and soon they were also choking back the giggles.

The guests at the occasion were apparently (luckily) oblivious to all this ... It was assumed that I had fainted on parade.

Afterwards at the mess , there was great hilarity when I walked in with a bruise between my eyes where the bumblebee hit ... No trace was found of the bumblebee afterwards , so I assume that it recovered from the ordeal with no ill effects.

ypsifly

Enlightened
They filmed several scenes in Detroit and blew stuff up...not that anyone noticed...because its Detroit...where stuff blows up and burns all the time.:laughing:

adamjh3

Newly Enlightened
When I was a Troop Sergeant in the Army , I was on parade for the "Queens Birthday" ... It was a very important event for our regiment with everyone immaculately dressed.

During the ceremony , with all my troop standing to attention with fixed bayonets , I saw a huge Bumblebee flying towards me ... I couldn't move and it hit me right between the eyes ... I was knocked over backwards with the force ... My Sergeant-major jumped straight into my place.

I got up and stood behind him and said that I was OK and quietly told him what had happened ... We quickly swopped places and I could hear him trying desperately (and unsuccessfully) not to laugh out loud ... Several of the Officers and men also saw the incident and soon they were also choking back the giggles.

The guests at the occasion were apparently (luckily) oblivious to all this ... It was assumed that I had fainted on parade.

Afterwards at the mess , there was great hilarity when I walked in with a bruise between my eyes where the bumblebee hit ... No trace was found of the bumblebee afterwards , so I assume that it recovered from the ordeal with no ill effects.

I have to say that story had me and my partner doubled over laughing so hard our crew chief came in to see what the ruckus was about :crackup: