• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: datiLED high CRI Nichia 183/GDuP LE

Silversurfer

Enlightened
FS: datiLED high CRI Nichia 183/GDuP LE.

- Awesome beam when used with a Sundrop XR-U Head. -

Nichia light engine purchased directly from datiLED in February 2010. The LE is described as follows by datiLED:

"Nichia 183/GDuP light engine built in brass can. Nice three level light engine, with a high of 700mA."

A photo of the light engine can be found in the original sales thread:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=259858

Two helpful posts from my earlier sales thread where the LE was offered together with a XR-U head:

"This light engine will work with any single 3V primary or 3.7V RCR cell..."

"The GDuP will run on a single primary or a single Li-Ion cell. It will also run on a single LiFePO4 A123 cell. So yes, a single 17670 will power it nicely."

Asking: $125
(firm) - includes priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation - :sold:

First to post an unconditional "I'll take it!" in this thread gets it pending funds -
and that post takes precedence over all other forms of communication.

Payment: Confirmed PayPal. Cash PayPal: no-fee gift option preferred.
If using CC PayPal please add 3%.
If PayPal funds are not received within 4 hours of sending my PayPal address, I'll assume the buyer has had a change of heart - stuff happens. No hard feelings. The Nichia LE will then will be relisted. If you need more than 4 hours, please let me know right away when requesting my PayPal address and we'll work something out. Communication is critical.

Shipping: Price includes shipping by US Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
Insurance is extra. I am not responsible for items once they are shipped.

International Sales: International buyers are welcome. Please note the following.
(1) I fill out the Customs forms accurately, and so I will list this as a sale/commercial transaction, not as a gift. (2) You assume responsibility for any mishaps with Customs or shipping. (3) If we make a deal, we will agree on the manner and cost of shipping, and at the time of sale you will pay all shipping costs in
excess of the CONUS shipping costs that would otherwise be incurred. If I get charged more at the P.O. than we figured, I will ask you to pay the difference. If it's less, I'll PayPal you the difference. Again, all risks of shipping and delivery are with the buyer once the package is mailed.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS: datiLED high CRI Nichia 183/GDuP LE

PayPal received.

PM sent with delivery confirmation #.
:thanks:

Last edited: