• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Milkyspit Project-M Enhanced Color Rendition *added better pics*

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
*Sold*

Milkyspit Project-M Enhanced Color Rendition

Tale of the Tape:

• Project-M
  • M367-P
  • 3x Seoul SSCP4 U2SWOH IMS20
  • 1x Lux1 S2GH R-O Khatod20-HeavyStipple
  • Custom Tail
  • 367 Lumens for 3h8m Continuous on 2x18650 AW Protected 2200
  • Enhanced Color Rendition
  • Runs on 10 volts maximum
Other Facts:

Host is HA black with regular Mag clicky. I believe it is 3xC host. It has a lanyard hole for a lanyard (there isn't one attached). No momentary. Single mode. Sleeve is included so your protected 18650 cells will not rattle.

This light has an absolutely beautiful beam which really makes things in nature come alive. It is a very nice combination of flood and throw, which is perfect for night hikes, the reason I had this light built. However, this light excels indoors as well, yielding a long running torch that lights up a room. Well-balanced in the hand, clear, contrasting beam, and solid construction, this light exudes quality from each of its matte, hard anodized pores.

Weight of flashlight, with batteries installed = 16 ounces

$325 $250 $200 $198 $194 $190 $188 $186 $184 $182 $180 $178 $176 $165 $160

$150

Important Stuff:

1) The first "I'll Take It" posted in this thread secures the light for 24 hours.

2) I take PayPal Personal from current balance, PayPal Gift, or PayPal Personal funded by credit/debit card when the buyer uses this calculator to cover the fee.

3) I also take USPS (postal) money orders, and cash if you'd like to come by in person and play with the light.

4) I will ship anywhere in the world for an additional fee. PM me with where you are, and I'll find out how much.

5) The light comes with the same AW cells that were in the light when Scott sold it to me. They are several years old, so don't expect new capacity. But, they work, and the cells will come charged. :thumbsup:

I snapped these pics in relatively low light on the couch downstairs. They are a bit blurry. The camera battery died (can't find the charger...grrr) before I could take many more, and pick the sharpest of the batch. I thought it better to post these. I will try and get some more photos later and update.

Click on each thumbnail for exploded view.

<---these are the pictures I took indoors, downstairs in poor lighting. I took the light out to my deck. Since this light is designed for the outdoors, I thought photographing it in nature might help bring out its true spirit...

Even more pics, many duplicates, can be viewed here

Note: The dust flecks seen in the third photo are no longer available. I just wiped them off.

I can include some Hudson Valley foliage at no additional charge. :)

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Permanent price drop to $250.

Trades (plus cash, depending):

• L-Mini II XR-E R2
  • Quality Presta bicycle pump in new condition
  • Big Beam 1001 lantern
  • S-Mini Cool White (not for me...for a friend!)

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
With purchase, you may choose one of the following at no extra charge (free):

I will also include this for free.

Offer good while supplies last!

Offer retracted because of new price point.

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
July Fourth Spectacular Red/White/Blue Enhanced Color Rendition Special!

Take the Milkyspit Project-M and everything in the previous post, i.e.,

3 <---I contacted Zebralight, and they said they will repair the headlamp!

for $280, shipped, anywhere in the continental United States.

This super deal expires after the holiday weekend. :devil:

Since this will be quite heavy, the item will be shipped Parcel Post. If you need it right away, I can get a calculation for Priority if you let me know your zip code here or by PM.

Thanks for stopping by, and Happy July Fourth!

Offer expired.

Last edited:

dynamitedam

Newly Enlightened
Hi LEDAdd1ct,

Could you please provide a little more information regarding this flashlight as you mentioned "it isn't quite as bright as you are looking for, but it is very, very floody, renders colors beautifully, will run a long time on two 18650 cells."

Will the flashlight run continuously without overheating? I usually go out on 3-4 hour ventures and therefore need the flashlight to run continuously the whole time.

Does the flashlight have different modes of brightness outside of the 367 lumens?

Do you know the weight of the flashlight fitted with the batteries?

Could you also please post some photos of the beam as I'm very interested in purchasing the flashlight.

Many thanks,
Simon

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
1) Yes, the flashlight will run continuously without overheating. It has absolutely zero problems with heat.

2) The three hour eight minute quote was provided by Milky (Scott) himself on two AW 2200 cells. As noted in the description, these cells came with the light, so don't expect full runtime with them. Also note that the three hour, eight minute spec is with new 2200mAh cells. A pair of 2400, 2600, 2900, or 3100 :party: cells will increase the runtime. I would guess that the 3100 cells would increase runtime by an hour, taking you over the four hour mark!

3) I am a one mode guy, or at least I was when I had this light made (I am the original and only owner). The light has one, simple mode, perfect for your general use beam on nightly ventures in the woods, urban exploration, or simply poking around the attic.

4) Scott never provided me a weight figure and I never weighed it, but if you are seriously considering purchase, I will take it to my local post office and ask them to please weigh it for me.

5) I don't have beam shots handy, but I can try and get some today/tonight. Scott custom made the light as the ideal hiking light, so it has a floody beam that lights up your immediate surroundings, but also some punch to light the trail ahead.

6) Although I don't have the weight readily available, the light is extremely well-balanced in the hand, and you barely know it is there. Complemented with a small AAA light for low mode duty (like the Fenix E01), you have a wonderful setup that makes the bricks in buildings, the bark on trees, the autumn leaves, people's flesh and animals' furs really pop out of the surroundings.

Hope this helps!

LEDAdd1ct

---------------------------------------------------------

As an aside, Scott's lights tend to hold their value. If it doesn't suit you, you can always list it here for sale. You are welcome to use my pictures in the thread. ;-)

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Weight of flashlight, with batteries installed = 16 ounces

These pictures were taken in a dark, windowless bathroom, with the camera whitebalance set to daylight. I chose brown, red, pink, purple objects. The beam profile looks right, with a hot spot in the center, and a nice floody outside. These are thumbnails, so you can click them to get a much larger view.

Hope this helps!

Beamshots (my first ever, believe it or not):

LEDAdd1ct

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Boink!

This weekend's special includes a free Garrity LED Touchlight!

Offer expired.

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Note:

Although this comes with one mode driver, the driver can always be swapped for a multimode. It would probably be best to contact Scott to find out how he closed the head before modding. :)

This weeks's special:

Buy this week, and receive a free two port manual Keyboard/Video/Mouse switch with cables, or, a set of computer heatsinks and fans. Although they are from older processors, they can probably be repurposed for a variety of applications. Heck, take 'em both for no extra fee!

Offer expired.

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Take 30% off any other item for sale on CPF / Custom or the MP with purchase!

Offer retracted due to new price point.

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have done work (emitter swap) on a Preon II Titanium in the past, I will take $40 off the price of the Milky for you to change the emitter in my Preon II Titanium. I will supply the new, neutral emitter.

The Preon II Titanium is now up for sale, so, offer retracted.

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Milkyspit Project-M Enhanced Color Rendition now $200.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

Due to the new price point, the various freebies/offers have been removed, so right now, it is just the light. At $200, this is 33% off what I paid for it originally. I am the original owner.

This is a great light that needs a new home where it will be used and loved indoors and out.

Last edited: