The "Now I've Seen Everything" department!

chenko

Enlightened
Couple that with an UV led emitter and you got a super anti-vampire gun. Brilliant... :ohgeez:

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
Looks great.......but a LEO may mistake that for a handgun !!! Could lead to a fatal misunderstanding !!! OUCH !!

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
Didn't someone just say you would only get tazered in Oz if cops thought you had a weapon? :thinking:

That's an option that they have. They're not as quick to use there guns over here, but I'm sure if the cops mistook this for a gun, they would be reaching for their pistol instead of their Tazer.

lawson4450

Newly Enlightened
i like that but your right if someone mistakes that and they are armed ouchy time lol

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Ok guys, let's stay away from "that looks like a gun", and bring up some other thoughts that the OP no doubt wanted us to entertain.

Bill

FenixIlluminated

Newly Enlightened
I don't like that light at all, and it certainly is far too easy to mistake with a real gun.. And as you know, you just can't take any chances these days.
I think this mod will only work for twelve year old boys who developed their flashlight bug early in life.

stallion2

Enlightened
i do recall telling a friend of mine that my SR90 actually had recoil when turned on...

Cannon.jpg