New Dorcy LED Flashlights...Where?

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
A couple months back we saw the announcement for the new line of Dorcy LED flashlights (1XAAA, 1XAA, 2XAA, 2XC) with 1, 3, 4, and 8 LEDs respectively. I've seen them reviewed on Craig's site and seen them mentioned by a few CPFers who've been lucky enough to get their hands on some. My question is, does anybody know of any place on-line or "over the counter" where these lights can be bought? I'm particularly interested in the 1XAAA and 1XAA models. I've given up on waiting for the Inova X1...I'm looking for some other toys to take up some of my "light time", and the Dorcy's look pretty neat! If anybody knows where they can be bought, PLEASE post! Thanx...

PJD

franken2

Newly Enlightened
someone posted sears will be carrying them. i've been checking weekly but no luck yet. i'm also interested in the single cell models.

Max Lumens

Newly Enlightened
I called Dorcy on tuesday and the Lady I talked to said they were 'in' at some westcoast stores now, but would not reach any midwest stores until early Sept. Sears is supposed to get the whole line according to her. I have been checking Sears dept stores and Sears hardware stores around the St Louis area on a regular basis but have found nothing.

steve_vance

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Brock said:
Steve Vance might know? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PM me and I'll send you one of the 1AA lights if you pay the postage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Walmart will be carrying the AAA soon.

steve_vance

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
treek13 said:
Hey Steve,

Do you know if Walmart is also going to carry the 1AA light?

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I don't...will find out Tuesday.

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
UPDATE...found the 1XAAA Dorcy LED light on ebay (look under flashlight LED)

PJD

pilot4x4

Enlightened
I bought a 2AA at Orchard Supply in Rancho Cucamonga Calif. They had them in black, gold, and silver and had at least 7 or 8 of each in stock. They also had the 1AA light. John

nightgaunt

Newly Enlightened
Found these also at Meijer. Really, I wasn't impressed. The 8 LED was like $32.99, which seems very steep for Dorcy "quality". The 2AA was $19.99 (4 LED) and the construction looked like thin wall aluminum and even the lettering was spotty. I am still holding out for the 3 LED 1 AA light. Hopefully it will be decent...

Latest posts