Just got my A19/P90..... Dont' do what I did

pahl

Enlightened
Just got my A19/P90..... Dont\' do what I did

I got a A19 cell extender and P90 LA for my Surefire 6P today.

I replaced the P60 with the P90. I then put the A19 on the body and put in three cells. It worked great!

A couple of hours later I was wondering if my A19 cell extender would work on a G2-YL.

I took the A19 off of my 6P and put it on my G2. I put a extra cell in and POP went the bulb. Yep, I forgot to take the P60 out and put in the P90 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I bet that will never happen again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

BTW: The A19 does work on my G2 also. I guess it's a old style one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Please tell me I'm not the only one to do something stupid like this..........

Experiment_626

Newly Enlightened
Re: Just got my A19/P90..... Dont\' do what I did

I think that more than a few people have done things like this. Usually happens when you get excited about a new toy and get ahead of yourself, at least in my case.

For $25 worth of bulb, I'd be willing to bet it doesn't happen again........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

JimM

Newly Enlightened
Re: Just got my A19/P90..... Dont\' do what I did

I did the same thing when I was trying a KL3 on a 6P & 9P to compare them. The error of my ways became immediately apparent when I put the 6P head on the 9P body.
Jim