Preon Revo SS Neutral White XP-G

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
..is now available at 4sevens! :thumbsup: I think the older R2 SS version is back in too as a full production run.

Output up 14%, slightly floodier beam, and neutral tint goodness, this is like the perfect keychain light now. Damnit I want to buy one so much, but with added import taxes I just can't justify the price right now. Ah well, hopefully they might crop up on the marketplace in a couple of weeks at a decent price..

Last edited:

njet212

Enlightened
This why i loved 4sevens, many people shouting looking for the preon revo SS on CPFMP. The good thing is 4sevens always hear us and then they make another run for it plus newer version with different LED. Now i'm getting worried again about my wallet.

Thanks for the heads up :hitit:

lovecpf

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank goodness I had some spare funds in my PayPal. Just ordered 2 neutral whites. That will make it 3 pieces of ReVO SS in my collection. 1 cool white from previous run and 2 neutral now! :twothumbs

GunnarGG

Enlightened
This is just what I wanted, ordered one today. :twothumbs
If it comes in Alu NW I might get one of them as well.

adam83

Newly Enlightened
I already bought an alu. version after i missed the original SS run. I told myself if SS becomes available again I'd buy one and gift my alu. to a coworker. I suppose it's time to jump on this NW run!:paypal:

I wonder how much floodier the XP-G will be in the ReVo compared to a Preon 1? That ReVo reflector is tiny.

jonesy

Enlightened
I can't believe it, mine has shipped already! One neutral stainless on the way. I love floody lights, so this will hopefully be the perfect edc.

Darvis

Enlightened
Sweet!!! Ordered two more of the XP-E R2 versions, you guys are more than welcome to those NW XP-G's... They'll be winners no matter which wahy you slice it as I think this is one of the best lights to come along in quite some time. Thanks to 7777's for, once again, listening to their customers!

craniotes

Newly Enlightened
Yup, even though I already have an XP-E R2 from the first run, I couldn't resist the call of the neutral white emitter.

So... :paypal:

Regards,
Adam

PS - RedForest, as much as I hope that the XP-E SS ReVO is now a production light, David is still referring to it as a limited run over on the 4Sevens forum... :confused:

bansuri

Enlightened
Oh! Just what I need, another AAA flashlight!
Snagged one. How could I resist?
I believe that flashlights need some disco modes but making the user step through them is awful. The preon UI is just right IMHO.
Hopefully they'll squeeze in over-discharge protection and auto-off someday.
In the meantime this one will go into heavy rotation.
Thanks for the tip, Redforest.

TRITON

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered a s/s revo r2 and fenix eo5 r4. All the way to south oz for $ 86.39:paypal: Thought i'd missed out on the shiny revo, thanks 7777's.
Cant wait to try it out after reading the reviews :huh:.

And I'm realy looking forward to the eo5 mini flood light, I like Fenix lights I have quite a few already:whistle:

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
I ordered a SS ReVO R4 at 2pm my time (9am 7777 time) while at work. I just got home after work and checked my mail and discovered that the light was shipped and on its way just an hour later! That is what I call fast service :thumbsup::clap::goodjob: .