• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Slate McGizmo McLux III PD

coldshot

Newly Enlightened
For sale is a slate aluminum PD. It has been modded by DZ to a Seoul USWOH with an McR20-S reflector and the high setting bumped up to 750mA. It has some minimal wear on the sharp edges of the flutes and a couple of tiny dents in the rear, which can be seem in the pics. It has the soft spring from "Rocket Tomato", original spring included. The bezel is SS by RPM, original bezel included.

I put a trit piston in it and got some new springs from McGizmo as the Rocket Tomato spring was too soft. I did drop it on the business end when it was wearing the stock bezel. Only the bezel got dinged. I've got the original bezel (with ding), the RPM bezel, and 3-4 springs (including the Rocket Tomato spring).
It's a great light, it's just that the piston UI is not for me. I EDC either a HDS high CRI clicky or a HDS twisty.

IMG_0473.jpg
IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg
IMG_0470.jpg
IMG_0469.jpg

$300 shipped. Payment is via Paypal to rob_winningham AT sbcglobal.net. The light will ship via USPS Priority Mail within three days of receipt of payment.

SOLD to emu124

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: McGizmo Slate PD

One of the cleanest slate PDs I've seen. Mine was pretty worn & I had it re-anodized. I think I've only seen one cleaner. DZ does great work.

While I like Ti, the AL PDs are smooth, I like the rocket tomato soft springs myself.