• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All gone!!! upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego and Sold:Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III

kevinm

Enlightened
Hi guys,

Time to pay for new headlamp projects...

First "I'll take it" with prompt-ish PayPal gets it. I can't be held responsible for shipping mishap, but I haven't had one yet! All prices include shipping in the US, but for the extra cost, I'll ship internationally.

SPF! 2. In excellent shape Fenix L2P v 2 (2AA) with U2SWOH emitter swapped in. Comes with holster, L1P body with de-anodized threads so that it is two stage on 1AA, L2P body, and Nekomane CR123 body (that works with the two stages as well). This one stayed in the car.:ohgeez:
$60 Now $53 shipped SPF to Blindasabat!

SOLD! 1. Flawless MJP Extreme III upgraded with R4 XP-G neutral emitter on one of MJ's boards. This is the same light as those in this thread:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/246494
but with a neutral emitter! Brighter than stock and beautiful, creamy beam! Includes all accessories and a spare Rebel 100 board with emitter. I set it for 2% (3 lumens!) and 100% (130 lumens!), rather than the standard 15% and 50%. $105 >$102>$100 shipped with insurance. SOLD to Mike!!!!

Thanks for looking (and for helping me out of a financial hole and into another...),
Kevin

P.s.-If PayPal credit card, please add $1 per item; we'll split the fees!

Last edited:

kevinm

Enlightened
Price Drops! Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III and upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego

Price drops!

kevinm

Enlightened
Re: More drops! Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III and upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego

Email sent!

Thanks,
Kevin

kevinm

Enlightened
Last one drop! upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego Sold:Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III

One light left drop!!!!

kevinm

Enlightened
Re: Last one drop! upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego and Sold:Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III

Trades options added:devil:

kevinm

Enlightened
Re: Last one drop! upgraded Fenix L2P v2 Lego and Sold:Neutral XP-G MJP Extreme III

Mike, your Extreme III went out yesterday.

Thanks!
Kevin

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I took it. Papal sent.